Hello from Idaho....

gremlin

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, great forum. I live in Idaho, but play at the Clarkston Country Club in Clarkston Washington. Great course. Ive played since I was a kid, as my dad was a golf nut. Look forward to reading a lot of great stuff in this forum. Anybody ever makes it to Clarkston, give a holler and we will go hit it!

Howdy neighbor! Glad you found us!

Looks like you go pretty low... you sure you're a hacker? :glasses-cool:

Hey guys, great forum. I live in Idaho, but play at the Clarkston Country Club in Clarkston Washington. Great course. Ive played since I was a kid, as my dad was a golf nut. Look forward to reading a lot of great stuff in this forum. Anybody ever makes it to Clarkston, give a holler and we will go hit it!
Greetings and Welcome Gremlin! Let's hope spring comes early. :)

Howdy neighbor! Glad you found us!

Looks like you go pretty low... you sure you're a hacker? :glasses-cool:

Ah, I do ok. Ive been playing since I was 7 or 8 years old. Im now 44, so Ive been at it awhile. Experience counts I guess. Thanks for the welcome. Been coming to this site for a while, figured I should just join up.

Greetings and Welcome Gremlin! Let's hope spring comes early. :)

Im with you. Played today. It was around 42 degrees and sunny. Great day on the course.

Welcome to THP, Gremlin!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to a truly great forum!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

welcome!

Welcome aboard the greatest forum on the Internet!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! Look forward to seeing all the HP has to offer!

Welcome to THP! You'll love it here.

Welcome!

Welcome: its a great place

Welcome to THP!

Gremlin....welcome to THP.

I live in Liberty Lake and get down to the Lewiston area a couple of time during the winter to play either Bryden Canyon or Quail Ridge.
I haven't had the opportunity to play the country club yet.

Again, welcome to the forum !

Gremlin....welcome to THP.

I live in Liberty Lake and get down to the Lewiston area a couple of time during the winter to play either Bryden Canyon or Quail Ridge.
I haven't had the opportunity to play the country club yet.

Again, welcome to the forum !

Next time your headed down, just let me know. I can hook you up at both CC's down here. Bryden and Quail are both fun courses. Ive never played Liberty Lake, just Meadowwood. It was a fun course I played last year.

Welcome to the THP family.......

Back