Weirdest thing in your bag?

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
I have begun to carry a Lynx Predator blade 4 iron. It is light, and, if hit properly, flies for miles. I put it in to help with doglegs and long par 3s. Not as unforgiving as blades are made out to be, although it is definatley workable

I was definitely thinking more along the lines of weird things that weren't golf clubs. I have a mini football in my bag, its good to bust out if your having to wait forever on something, not really weird but helps relax you some.

My only weird thing I guess is carrying tons of tees...I think I have a phobia of running out of tees or something.

I was definitely thinking more along the lines of weird things that weren't golf clubs. I have a mini football in my bag, its good to bust out if your having to wait forever on something, not really weird but helps relax you some.

I doesnt have to be a club. Mine just is. I used to play 2 drivers as well.

My only weird thing I guess is carrying tons of tees...I think I have a phobia of running out of tees or something.

Wait, you carry tees in your golf bag??? Thats crazy! Haha just messing with you man.

I doesnt have to be a club. Mine just is. I used to play 2 drivers as well.

Thats not weird though, guess im thinking more of outside the box. Like a pair of boxers, old mouth piece, slinky, dice, balloons, weird stuff like that.

i have a small lucky bear doll in the bag....that is the weirdest thing i could think of in my bag

I went to go look and see if I had anything, but to no avail. I did find my credit card though, but I had it cancelled and replaced a LONG time ago

I would have to say beef jerky. I love it and it never seems to go bad.

I don't really have anything weird in my bag - probably the weirdest would be the nail clippers and nail file I threw in after the umpteenth time of either breaking a nail or getting one snagged by a zipper during a round.

Wait, you carry tees in your golf bag??? Thats crazy! Haha just messing with you man.

My problem is its LOTS of tees...I mean like a huge bag of tees...tees that would probably last me all season. The volume is what makes it weird I guess. ;)

I used to carry aspirin , pepto tablets , anti-acid tablets . :D
So I quit eating those course hot dogs ... man some of those dogs in 80-100 * heat could bring Godzilla down ......LOL

Thats not weird though, guess im thinking more of outside the box. Like a pair of boxers, old mouth piece, slinky, dice, balloons, weird stuff like that.

I get ya. In that case, lets list some other things in my bag...

Old Playboys
Hip flask
Diet Root beer in said flask,
Hot pants
My lucky G String
an I Hate Texas bumper sticker,
a Pet Rock,
The keys to the convertable parked next to me
2 live pidgeons,
a lenth of garrote wire,
7 halogen light bulbs
3 door mice
Natalie Gulbis
a Wii
a She-Wee
Spandex tights,
and a small bottle of Pepto Bismol.

I think that covers it.

I have begun to carry a Lynx Predator blade 4 iron. It is light, and, if hit properly, flies for miles. I put it in to help with doglegs and long par 3s. Not as unforgiving as blades are made out to be, although it is definatley workable
That's weird Aggro, I was gaming these same irons last year. They were my grampa's from a long time ago since they look ancient, but I have to admit they are pretty forgiving. I got new irons this year but am planning on keeping the 4 iron in the bag just for a different shot than my 4h. Does it look like it has a brass piece in the back of the iron?
View attachment 2045

Last edited:

Old Playboys
Hip flask
Hot pants
My lucky G String
a Pet Rock,
2 live pidgeons,
a lenth of garrote wire,
7 halogen light bulbs
3 door mice
Natalie Gulbis
a Wii
a She-Wee
Spandex tights,

I think that covers it.

and a partridge in a pear tree?

rep added. that was hysterical

Old Playboys
Hip flask
Hot pants
My lucky G String
a Pet Rock,
2 live pidgeons,
a lenth of garrote wire,
7 halogen light bulbs
3 door mice
Natalie Gulbis
a Wii
a She-Wee
Spandex tights,

I think that covers it.

Put 2 said things in red together and you win by a land slide...

That's weird Aggro, I was gaming these same irons last year. They were my grampa's from a long time ago since they look ancient, but I have to admit they are pretty forgiving. I got new irons this year but am planning on keeping the 4 iron in the bag just for a different shot than my 4h. Does it look like it has a brass piece in the back of the iron?
View attachment 2045

Yup. Crazy easy to hit for a 4 iron. I love it.

I never really thought it was weird but I keep a travel size deodorant in my bag with me. Just in case I need to freshen up before heading into the grill room.

I never really thought it was weird but I keep a travel size deodorant in my bag with me. Just in case I need to freshen up before heading into the grill room.

Extra strength?

*Ducks*

I kid, GG, I kid.

JB was kind enough to let me use a staff bag this weekend and when I opened the ball pocket Bama popped out. Thought that was a pretty weird thing.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Secret, strong enough for a man but made for a woman. ; )

I lol'd at this. But thats only because I know its true.

Believe it or not, I have worn Secret for women before. I smelt so pretty...

This had me bustin up. Would've added rep but I have to spread it around haha.

JB was kind enough to let me use a staff bag this weekend and when I opened the ball pocket Bama popped out. Thought that was a pretty weird thing.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I would have to say beef jerky. I love it and it never seems to go bad.

Yes it does! When we went to California for Christmas, we bought a bag to snack on wile in the air. When I looked at it at the airport, it was moldy. We had only bought it two weeks before!

Back