Weirdest thing in your bag?

Was your bag a callaway or taylormade staff bag? :alien:
JB was kind enough to let me use a staff bag this weekend and when I opened the ball pocket Bama popped out. Thought that was a pretty weird thing.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Was your bag a callaway or taylormade staff bag? :alien:

Neither.....it was the 18% staff bag :) lol

I get ya. In that case, lets list some other things in my bag...

Old Playboys
Hip flask
Diet Root beer in said flask,
Hot pants
My lucky G String
an I Hate Texas bumper sticker,
a Pet Rock,
The keys to the convertable parked next to me
2 live pidgeons,
a lenth of garrote wire,
7 halogen light bulbs
3 door mice
Natalie Gulbis
a Wii
a She-Wee
Spandex tights,
and a small bottle of Pepto Bismol.

I think that covers it.

Haha, The word we use here is yoga pants.. Got to love those yoga pants.

I'd have to say the weirdest thing in my golf bag are pink golf balls. My playing buddies rule is if you don't hit your tee shot past the ladies tee, you finish the hole with a pink ball....

Haha, The word we use here is yoga pants.. Got to love those yoga pants.

You dont wanna see me in them period, much less doing yoga. Gulbis, on the other hand...

I would have to say beef jerky. I love it and it never seems to go bad.

I guess I don't think that too weird as I keep beef jerky in my bag too. :D

I'd have to say the weirdest thing in my golf bag are pink golf balls. My playing buddies rule is if you don't hit your tee shot past the ladies tee, you finish the hole with a pink ball....

That's a lot better rule than the normal rule for that infraction.

So they have you carry them because . . . hehehe

That's a lot better rule than the normal rule for that infraction.

So they have you carry them because . . . hehehe

Yeah I agree its a better rule than some, you should of seen my wife's 12 year old brother's face when his dad told him that he would have to play a hole with his pants around his ankles if he didn't hit past the ladies tee. It was his first time ever on a golf course too. I have them because it was my turn to buy a sleeve.

You dont wanna see me in them period, much less doing yoga. Gulbis, on the other hand...

hahahahah, I would never want to see a male in them. I guess they're "in" for girls here my age to wear them to parties and stuff. No ones arguing.

Nothing weird in my bag at all. Only thing is probably a stupid plastic training aid.

Whenever I visit the South, people always ask me what those orange sticks in my bag are. They are the driveway markers that you can get from Home Depot for snow removal that I use for alignment aids...people in the South don't really know what they are. :)

Other than that, I'd say I have foreign currency that I use to mark my ball on the green. Nothing else too crazy in my bag.

Not much that would classify as weird but i do keep my granddaughters putter and pink and purple golf balls in it. I have used them on occasion when things seem to get a bit to serious.

JB was kind enough to let me use a staff bag this weekend and when I opened the ball pocket Bama popped out. Thought that was a pretty weird thing.

lol..hilarious....
I dnt pop out of guys bags....
Now...Natalies bag while she is wearing...uhhh...nevermind..

6 month old fruit and grain bars or a battery for my Laser Rangefinder....

All I got...

Glowballs. They are prob the weirdest, everything else is pretty normal.

Given to me at one of the clubs I used to work at by a young Guatemalan dude that became a close friend.

314_119566521cbd87deL.jpg

I keep a roll of toilet paper (in a ziploc bag) in my golf bag. Hey.....you never know. But for now I've only used it to blow my nose during winter golf.

My bag was getting heavy late last year so I decided to clean it out. I have a large pocket on the front and I always throw any quarters I have into that pocket at home so I have change on the course (pop machine on course).
When I cleaned out the bag, I had $85 in quarters. While this may not be a weird item to have, the numbers surprised me a bit.

The weirdest thing I have in my bag is my hybrid rat headcover from Daphne's. I have 2 cat headcovers so when I saw this rat, I had to have it!

My bag was getting heavy late last year so I decided to clean it out. I have a large pocket on the front and I always throw any quarters I have into that pocket at home so I have change on the course (pop machine on course).
When I cleaned out the bag, I had $85 in quarters. While this may not be a weird item to have, the numbers surprised me a bit.

SERIOUSLY???

Back