You can wear white accessories if you don't have a white outfit on. For example...I have Loudmouth polka dot shorts and will wear my black top with my white belt and black/white shoes. I have the new Druh belt in white and just LOVE the bling it gives :)

No white belts for me. I'm in rural Indiana where no one wears anything too flashy.

I usually rock the white belt to pull together a white hat (or with white in it) and white shoes. Not sure when this become cool again, but I like the look on the course. I stay away from rocking the white belt off the course personally.

i dont think there is a rule of what color you should wear, i go whichever i feel confidence in.

i just got a white belt, and my favorite fits for golf is Pink Adidas shirt tucked, Pink Shorts,white belt with fairly big skull and cross bones buckle or stealth type of buckle, whole white adipure with white strips.

I think the question is what is te maximum waist size you should have before you wear a white belt. I seen a guy with a white belt about a size 46. Im a 44 and no way am I wearing a white belt no matter what color hat I have on. :bye:

Shoes and belt should match.

Guilty of skimming, but who makes a nice quality white belt? I don't mind spending $$ on belt, if it's good quality. I do mind spending 50 on a belt that's poor quality, I'm thinking nike, puma etc, though I haven't actually observed them, that's just a guess. So where can i get either a cheap white belt for 20 or who makes an actually great quality belt?

Guilty of skimming, but who makes a nice quality white belt? I don't mind spending $$ on belt, if it's good quality. I do mind spending 50 on a belt that's poor quality, I'm thinking nike, puma etc, though I haven't actually observed them, that's just a guess. So where can i get either a cheap white belt for 20 or who makes an actually great quality belt?

Adidas makes a great belt strap for about $30 that can be fit with various buckles. Nike as well as Travis Mathew too

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I rock the white belt every round I play. I bought the Adidas Trophy Belt in white and it goes with everything. I bought a few extra buckles in different colours. That way, you can change out the belt buckle colour to match the colour you are wearing that day. I have the silver, black, orange, blue, red, and lime green buckles. Hard to fin something they do not go with. I have white shoes, but do not see that the shoes need match the belt. I wholeheartedly agree with this statement when it comes to formal affairs, but not on the golf course. I feel that you should let your personality shine through. Wearing all black with a white buckle will make you stand out. If you are the type that does not like to stick out in a crowd, then it is obviously not a look for you. I would be perfectly fine sporting the "oreo" look though. You can tone down the colours you wear and the white belt will look great. Light colored shirts with a pair of khaki pants and white belt blends very well. Though, this outfit works best with white or brown shoes, black still fits.

If you are a bold person, your wardrobe choice should reflect this.

Never thought I'd wear one and now I wear it every chance I can.

I am new, and new back to the game, but I do not see myself ever buying a white belt. Not my style no matter how trendy they become.

We've all said that same thing at one time in our lives!!

Haha very true as i'm sure it is with many things in life. I still don't own a pair of hipster skinny jeans so I'm pretty good about sticking to my guns, but who knows...never say never.

Haha very true as i'm sure it is with many things in life. I still don't own a pair of hipster skinny jeans so I'm pretty good about sticking to my guns, but who knows...never say never.
White belts have grown on me. Hipster skinny jeans on the other hand. No freakin way! Also those joggers that Rory and Rickie wear from time to time, NOPE! Never!

I have three different white belts. Love wearing them. I also love wearing my gray, red, blue or black.
We've all said that same thing at one time in our lives!!

I know I am to fat for white belts but I don't care lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like wearing my white belt with my white shoes and white hat. The shirt and shorts/pants can vary with whatever, in my opinion.

White belts have grown on me. Hipster skinny jeans on the other hand. No freakin way! Also those joggers that Rory and Rickie wear from time to time, NOPE! Never!

You could totally rock joggers Jake.

I actually like the white belt look, don't own one but like it. Especially if you watch the belt with the hat. To me it just kind f ties everything together.

Use to be a white belt, white shoes person, but have started to match the belt to either the pants or the shirt now.

I am a white golf shoes guy so rock the white belt quite often to match them.

The White Belt

I've worn a white belt a few times. I always thought I was to fat ( white equator) and too old too rock it. It works though.

I wear my white belt when I'm at my instructors for video swing analysis only, as it is the easiest for him to see on video. Other than that, I don't wear it.

I love my white belt. It's become a favorite of mine to be honest

Back