What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded a set of I701 tours with 504 wedges for a white ice Mini T and rac wedges, and made 200$ on top of that! Woo.

I bought a new R9 460 10.5 degree today. I hit it real well in the net at Dick's.Here's the kicker I bought the same club last summer and returned it before picking up my ping.LOL.It was a great driver the whole week I played it,hoping it stays in the bag this time.

Picked up a CG14 60' wedge in the Black Pearl finish for $75 at GG, 2 dz Srixon Yellow Z-Star for $38 at Dicks Sporting Goods, good day!

Ci9's are super nice Landon, you won't be disappointed man. Loved mine to death, 2.0's are just too much though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure like to hear that coming from you!

Just traded that 23*Pro Gold TP for a MINT Taylormade XFT 50/06 bent to 52/08 and picked up a 56/12 to match.

I sure wish warm weather would get here.:angry:

Got a DG Spinner shaft for one of my wedges at the local golf shop today. Plus I got bought a new Rossa Core Classics Daytona 1 putter, and a Pure Grip gun along with 13 grips from Rock Bottom this afternoon on eBay.

Woot!

well technically not purchased today, but over the last couple weeks i bought a J Lindberg Merino Wool Sweater for 20% off, one of the new Titleist hats for 2011, an Underarmour half zip pullover, 2 Ashworth polos for $36 total, and a Bettinardi Studio Stock #4. Now all i need is for it to stop raining in Northern Cali for more than a day and maybe i'll actually get to leave the house.lol

I know you guys don't know me yet, so I'll give a little back ground before I share what just came in the mail last Friday. My son in law and nephews have been after me for a few years to get a set of clubs so I can go out with them. I bought a Top Flite XL7000 set last summer just to get them off my back, and found myself playing more solo rounds than with any one of them. Naturally, my high scores are do to inferior clubs and not from being dreadfully out of shape and totally new at this. Fortunately, I've found a few discount golf equipment suppliers on line so I'm sure my game will improve with better equipment.

So, I've replaced my Top Flite set with a bunch of deals on discontinued clubs from Rock Bottom Golf. My bag now contains a Callaway Diablo Edge driver, Callaway X-tour series 3 wood, Adams Idea A3OS Hybrid/irons set, Adams Idea wedges, a Yes! olivia putter, and a OGIO Grom bag. I had the 3 wood already, but everything else came last Friday. It was like Christmas all over again :banana:

Just picked up a set of Callaway x forged irons in mint condition and a mint Odyssey black series ix 2 ball putter for half price. I also picked up a callaway 56 degree wedge on a whim. Just got to wait for the custom fitting on Thursday to finally get out and play them...

I know you guys don't know me yet, so I'll give a little back ground before I share what just came in the mail last Friday. My son in law and nephews have been after me for a few years to get a set of clubs so I can go out with them. I bought a Top Flite XL7000 set last summer just to get them off my back, and found myself playing more solo rounds than with any one of them. Naturally, my high scores are do to inferior clubs and not from being dreadfully out of shape and totally new at this. Fortunately, I've found a few discount golf equipment suppliers on line so I'm sure my game will improve with better equipment.

So, I've replaced my Top Flite set with a bunch of deals on discontinued clubs from Rock Bottom Golf. My bag now contains a Callaway Diablo Edge driver, Callaway X-tour series 3 wood, Adams Idea A3OS Hybrid/irons set, Adams Idea wedges, a Yes! olivia putter, and a OGIO Grom bag. I had the 3 wood already, but everything else came last Friday. It was like Christmas all over again :banana:

Don't expect new clubs to cure all your woes. Most of the time (and in my case) bad shots are the archer and not the bow. However, you will see some benefits due to the technology in the clubs, but they won't cure swing flaws.

50 ball bucket of Nike One Platinum on eBay from Lost Golf Balls, my price $27.43

A ZipMate rotary saw attachment for my RotoZip, so that I could cut down my 3w's graphite shaft 1/2". It was way easier than I thought it'd be. I still need to get a dang vise though, and a workbench for that matter.

A ZipMate rotary saw attachment for my RotoZip, so that I could cut down my 3w's graphite shaft 1/2". It was way easier than I thought it'd be. I still need to get a dang vise though, and a workbench for that matter.

Nice buy but ya a vice and the rubber club holder are a must for anyone doing club work.

Don't expect new clubs to cure all your woes. Most of the time (and in my case) bad shots are the archer and not the bow. However, you will see some benefits due to the technology in the clubs, but they won't cure swing flaws.

yeah, the line about the problem with my game being the clubs was intended to be sarcastic. Still, I had picked up one of the Adams wedges last fall and really noticed a difference in a better quality club compared to the Top Flites. I kind of wanted that quality throughout my bag after that.

The a30S irons are a very solid set of irons. Congrats!

NCX-RAY LH putter for 30.00
WIlson TW9 60* LH for 14.00

Both for a buddy, too cheap to say no.

NCX-RAY LH putter for 30.00
WIlson TW9 60* LH for 14.00

Both for a buddy, too cheap to say no.

I love the TW9 wedge, for $14 that is a STEAL!

I love the TW9 wedge, for $14 that is a STEAL!

Thats what I thought! Its in "like new" shape too.

Its bad when you start buying for someone else lol

Thats what I thought! Its in "like new" shape too.

Its bad when you start buying for someone else lol

Ya thats when you know there is a problem :D

Bought a gently used Mizuno Black Nickel MP-T11 60* wedge from forum member SW FLA. Danny gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Looking forward to gaming it this weekend.

Just picked up an M3 83g from Blind 9, thanks Patty you guys are awesome!!

well technically not purchased today, but over the last couple weeks i bought a J Lindberg Merino Wool Sweater for 20% off, one of the new Titleist hats for 2011, an Underarmour half zip pullover, 2 Ashworth polos for $36 total, and a Bettinardi Studio Stock #4. Now all i need is for it to stop raining in Northern Cali for more than a day and maybe i'll actually get to leave the house.lol

You're going to love the SS #4. Awesome putter that I regret selling.

New Mizzy MP-63s 3-PW

my custom r11 came in the mail today. life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back