The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats awesome. I hope you made TC take a 12 again by putting on the magical JB pressure that we all hear so much about.
Got a chance to play with each captain this weekend separately, and they are both GETTING READY!

Thats awesome. I hope you made TC take a 12 again by putting on the magical JB pressure that we all hear so much about.

Actually he parred the 18th today.

From what I gather.....you'll find out what that pressure is soon enough.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Got a chance to play with each captain this weekend separately, and they are both GETTING READY!

Are they practing their professional greens spitting? lol. I can't wait to see them the night before the tournament, I bet the nerves will have their hair standing straight up! It would me.

I just got to see the new logo for the first time, well done. Without going back through all the threads, was this another great Setho creation?

Out on the golf course with biggsy talking about the Morgan Cup. I decided to put it on video and let him say what's on his mind.

Sounds like fighting words from biggsy...LOVE IT!

Hahaha, that biggsy brought it big time.......good thing I'm ready to counter fire.

I know I will now be anxiously awaiting TC's rebuttal. Biggsy should have smashed a drive down the middle after talking some smack to really drive home his point. (pun intended)

I know I will now be anxiously awaiting TC's rebuttal. Biggsy should have smashed a drive down the middle after talking some smack to really drive home his point. (pun intended)

He can smash drives for sure but down the middle is not his fortay.

He can smash drives for sure but down the middle is not his fortay.

After playing with both of you, I would assure you, you both have your strong points on the course, but I would not trash talk his tee shots....hehe

After playing with both of you, I would assure you, you both have your strong points on the course, but I would not trash talk his tee shots....hehe

Yeah, I know. He's a bomber and is also accurate. I'll have my work cut out for me.

Great video biggsy.....I thought that was a nice touch.

JB...do you own a black and white vertical strip golf shirt by chance? If so, you might have to wear that to the outing in May to keep the Captains in check.

biggsy's video is hilarious...makes me want to shave my beard

Theres internet trash talking and then theres internet VIDEO trash talk, I love it.

Theres internet trash talking and then theres internet VIDEO trash talk, I love it.

Yeah, that was a killer video from Capt. Biggsy. I hope to combat it with something fun and clever. He already looked like a Callaway staffer.

Yeah, that was a killer video from Capt. Biggsy. I hope to combat it with something fun and clever. He already looked like a Callaway staffer.

agreed....
shaun-micheel-john-deere_t640.jpg

Another week begins and we are inching closer to the Morgan Cup.

Another week begins and we are inching closer to the Morgan Cup.

No kidding I am getting so excited for this I think about it every day. When I took my first lesson with my new instructor, one of the reasons I wanted to take more lessons was to get my handicap even lower by the time this event begins.

Actually got a stern talking to from the girlfriend yesterday because of the amount of time I'm spending on this site looking at this thread hahahahhaha - she said " I think this is bordering on obsession" hahaha

Actually got a stern talking to from the girlfriend yesterday because of the amount of time I'm spending on this site looking at this thread hahahahhaha - she said " I think this is bordering on obsession" hahaha

I got the same reaction, and she said you can go, but I'm going too so I can do some shopping. All I heard was you can go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back