THP Dinner - 2011 Outing & Demo Day

holy cow! that menu is amazing!!! great job planning that - it all sounds great. this is going to be a real sweet trip!

I love Cobb salad and that desert menu has my mouth watering. Fresh berries are my favorite. Thank you JB and GG !

There is some stuff on the menu that I dont recognize but Im sure it will be tasty nonetheless! I love BBQ..

The menu looks awesome! I can't wait for May 19th to come.

im trying to decide what my fav will be lol. I love making sausage - so im sure ill just love the peppers/sausage. Pulled pork, hell yeah. Baked beans, awesome!!

Top notch job!!!

I'm gonna head on over and dive into that Cobb salad. This looks incredible...yum

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Being that the resort is not terribly far from Key West (home of the best Keylime Pie) I am very exciting to try the keylime pie!

Grilled Andouille, Green Beans with "Tasso", Roquefort dressing. But its nothing I cant google.
What don't you recognize? Maybe I can explain it. You never know there might be others who are wondering the same thing.

I am obsessed with everything lime, and everything ranch. Looks like its going to be heaven for me.

Glad Im eating lunch or Id be very hungry after reading the update. I LOVE the choices.

Grilled Andouille, Green Beans with "Tasso", Roquefort dressing. But its nothing I cant google.

I am obsessed with everything lime, and everything ranch. Looks like its going to be heaven for me.

Grilled Andouille is a type of sausage. Very popular in some dishes and regions.
Tasso is a type of ham. Also very popular in some regions.
Roquefort Dressing to me is a spicy blue cheese dressing.

And I had always thought you would like everything ranch....Inside joke you will have to ask TC about.

Excellent choice of foods! Thank you guys so much for the hard work and planning that makes this outing so special :clapp:

Being that the resort is not terribly far from Key West (home of the best Keylime Pie) I am very exciting to try the keylime pie!

Yes! Key Lime pie after a sweet bbq dinner is just money.

Grilled Andouille is a type of sausage. Very popular in some dishes and regions.
Tasso is a type of ham. Also very popular in some regions.
Roquefort Dressing to me is a spicy blue cheese dressing.

And I had always thought you would like everything ranch....Inside joke you will have to ask TC about.

Beauties, thanks for the reply. Im not sure I want to know the inside joke, but Ill be sure to ask anyways lol.

I am obsessed with everything everything ranch. Looks like its going to be heaven for me.

Dip it in RANCH!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

love me some tasso!

its a cajun type of ham - much like andouille - spicy/peppery - it takes an ordinary bland type of meat - and makes it tastier IMO!

Oh goodness me. I shouldve stuck with my gut here. No more ranch for this fella. Ill stick to the lime for this outing.

Haha....good call!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Oh goodness me. I shouldve stuck with my gut here. No more ranch for this fella. Ill stick to the lime for this outing.

You should have gone with your first instinct man, leave it alone. You know better when FLTC is involved and then mix in some JB, One-T and maybe a little Capt. Biggsy.

Menu looks great. It looks like you guys covered everybody with those choices.

Yummmmmmm

Sounds delicious. I love BBQ

Glad everybody likes what they are seeing.

I can garauntee I'll be giving some short ribs my sushi stare down.

Back