Describe Your Putting

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Was talking to a friend today that coaches some tour players in the art of putting and he was using one to two word descriptives in describing their state of putting.

If you were given one word or phrase to describe your putting, what would it be?

Inconsistent.

sortagoodsometimes

Feel....

Was talking to a friend today that coaches some tour players in the art of putting and he was using one to two word descriptives in describing their state of putting.

If you were given one word or phrase to describe your putting, what would it be?

"One"! I really want to say "One Piece" as that's the phrase I use in my head when I putt. A one piece movement all they way through is all I want in my head after I get the line.

Discordant.

Kevin

Streaky

Sucks :golf3:

Inconsistent.

I cannot get a stroke that is repeatable consistently. I read the greens so well but struggle with my stroke. I'm very seriously considering trying out a belly putter/long putter

On-and-Off.

Streaky

Quick and clean.

I spend maybe 10 seconds on any given putt. I talk myself into playing break that isnt there otherwise. That said, I have a very smooth stroke, quite fundamental.

I am about to buy a seeing eye dog to help me putt !
1 word ... SUX !

Consistant.

I have always been a good putter. All I did when I was little was roll putts down the hallway into a cup at my dad's apartment. I could read the carpet and hole it everytime...ever since, I have always been good at putting.

Drunken.

I never know which way it's going to go.

Short. Switched to a larger mallet this year to hopefully remedy that.

goodbutstreaky

improving

"Rolling" at least that's my stroke thought when putting...get the ball rolling properly!

untrained / non-harmonious

clicking.....as in, everything is finally starting to.

Back