Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats fracisco!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Last hole of my final college match...9 iron fom 180 down hill to a back right pin on a warm spring evening with a packed club house bar. Two hops and in the hole...Dad bought a few rounds that day! I, being in college at the time had a Coke and :D

I have come close since but not another....

Congrats Fracisco, I'm sure it was a great feeling!!

Today I finally got me an ACE.

7th hole at Gold Creek Country Club in Canberra, Australia.

The hole was playing about 150m today.

7 iron. Caught it little bit thin but was happy enough with where it was going. Landed about 6 or 7 metres short and left of the pin and started looking like it might go close.
Called out for it to "go in" and the moment it disappeared I threw my hands up and danced a wee jig.

Most surreal feeling I have ever had. My first eagle too.

Congrats Siagrove, that's sweet!!!

Congrats Siagrove, thats awesome, first eagle and hole in one on the same shot.

That's so awesome. Congrats to you and Fracisco!

Congrats! I still can't believe it. Tell everyone you know!

Congrats fracisco fracisco & Siagrove :golf2:

Nice pair of Aces.....Fracisco & Siagrove

Congrats Siagrove, thats awesome, first eagle and hole in one on the same shot.

That's probably how it will be with me, if either one ever happens!

Congrats Siagrove!

Congrats Fracisco & Siagrove! Always great to hear.

Awesome Aces!!! way to go guys.

Those are drinks I would love to pay for.

I have had two aces myself. The first one actually was back in high school during a golf match. I was a sophomore and on the junior varsity golf team. We were playing Legend Lakes golf course near Cleveland, OH. It was a 141 yards and I hit an 8-iron. It was the best shot that I had hit that entire day. It hit the center of the green, took a couple bounces, and then just disappeared. My teammate was happier than I was, he was jumping up and down, while I was more in shock and just had a wry smile on my face. I had no idea what to do. Thankfully, I didn't have to buy my team any drinks since I was just 16 y/o.

My second one came at Gleneagles Golf Club in Twinsburg, OH. It was a cold rainy day, and once again I was not playing very well. I had just made a triple-bogey on a par 5 and needed to take out some anger. It was a 178 yard par 3 with an elevated green with a big lake on the right side. I hit a 7-iron that hit about 10 feet right of the hole, took two bounces and rolled right into the hole. I got lucky again, since it was so cold and rainy out, we were the only people on the golf course. I only had to buy some drinks for my brother and friend.

I had been playing so poorly in both of those rounds and had no right to score holes-in-ones. I guess it just shows that there is so much luck involved with aces.

Went out to play 18 after work with a couple co workers.Hole 8 used a 7 iron and a Maxifli on a 176 yard hole. hit the ball just below the top of a ridge and rolled back about 10 feet into the cup.Felt so good the 9th hole was hard to play.the beers flowed free the last 9.Man those guys could drink

went out to play 18 after work with a couple co workers.hole 8 used a 7 iron and a maxifli on a 176 yard hole. Hit the ball just below the top of a ridge and rolled back about 10 feet into the cup.felt so good the 9th hole was hard to play.the beers flowed free the last 9.man those guys could drink

awesome!!! Congrats!

Went out to play 18 after work with a couple co workers.Hole 8 used a 7 iron and a Maxifli on a 176 yard hole. hit the ball just below the top of a ridge and rolled back about 10 feet into the cup.Felt so good the 9th hole was hard to play.the beers flowed free the last 9.Man those guys could drink

Great shot SDH! You are P4B's Dad right? If so, I look forward to playing with ya at WPB in May. Congrats again and see ya soon :golf2:

Today was a fantastic day for me. First of all I shot my best round of the year with a 40 + 39 = 79 . The day started with a double on the first hole (par 5) so I was not a happy camper. I played decent golf until hole #5 which is 138 yards from the white tees. I pulled out a nine iron, and the ball flew with a pretty little draw and,

Spoiler
:banana::bananadance::D:blob::clapp::cool::drinks::golf2::rockon::thumb: went in the hole for my first ever hole in one! 60 years old and on March 14th, 2011 it happened .

In the pic you will notice the ball mark on the right side of the hole!

Today was a fantastic day for me. First of all I shot my best round of the year with a 40 + 39 = 79 . The day started with a double on the first hole (par 5) so I was not a happy camper. I played decent golf until hole #5 which is 138 yards from the white tees. I pulled out a nine iron, and the ball flew with a pretty little draw and,

Spoiler
:banana::bananadance::D:blob::clapp::cool::drinks::golf2::rockon::thumb: went in the hole for my first ever hole in one! 60 years old and on March 14th, 2011 it happened .

Huge congrats!!!!!

Way to go Gray!!! I am soo happy for you!!! :banana::banana::bananadance::banana::banana::friends:

Congrats Gray, that is truly awesome!!!!!

Back