The Movie Review Thread

devil... i liked it but most ppl dont like m knight shamalamadingdongs movies

It was decent. Better than his other stuff. I liked the Mexican security guard.

Devil was much better than I thought it would be.

When I saw the trailer in the threaters, when M Night's name came up the crowd literally groaned in one collective sigh that caused the whole theater to start laughing afterwards. Its a shame his rep turned to quickly because unbreakable, 6th sense, and signs were excellent. The rest.......

i like his movies... im a big horror flick fan and his movies are a good change of pace compared to recent horror flicks

The Social Network. Not bad. Kind of interesting because I know so little about Facebook. Now I know a little more. How accurate the movie is I'm sure is up for debate.

Kevin

Gran Torino. Classic Eastwood. Great film, though not quite as good as Unforgiven.

Gonna watch Avatar and Lost in Translation today.

Just watched Hot Tub Time Machine...a little stupid at times, but surprisingly entertaining.

me and my wife went and say JUST GO WITH IT this weekend and have to say that it was hilarious. I think I may have liked it more than 50 FIRST DATES.

I strongly recommend it as Adam Sandler did a great job with this one.

me and my wife went and say JUST GO WITH IT this weekend and have to say that it was hilarious. I think I may have liked it more than 50 FIRST DATES.

One of the single most awful movies Ive ever seen lol.

One of the single most awful movies Ive ever seen lol.

Adam Sandler hasn't done a funny movie since...since...well **** I can't even remember.

Black Swan: The movie itself was good/OK, but Portman takes it to a completley different level. She makes the movie, go see it just for her...and the lesbian sex scene. Well worth it.

Just watched A-Team yesterday, one word: Amazing! Very nicely done.

Adam Sandler hasn't done a funny movie since...since...well **** I can't even remember.

I liked one of his movies quite a while ago but that 50 dates one was horrible. I feel asleep and the gf turned it off lol. Im curious about Black Swan though, will have to add it the que

I liked one of his movies quite a while ago but that 50 dates one was horrible. I feel asleep and the gf turned it off lol. Im curious about Black Swan though, will have to add it the que

The only good thing to come from 50 first dates. I can't wait to review this movie :laughing:

[video=youtube;fMW3W-G43gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMW3W-G43gI[/video]

Only good thing about black swan was mila kunis and Natalie portman had a thing lol. Won't ruin it but it was definitely hot.

Just saw unknown last night with Liam neeson- it was really good. I really like mr neeson, he's a great actor. Movie had a good plot twist near the end, kept it entertaining.

About to watch the mechanic- Jason is cranking out some roles.

Black Swan: The movie itself was good/OK, but Portman takes it to a completley different level. She makes the movie, go see it just for her...and the lesbian sex scene. Well worth it.

Agreed, Natalie portman has been in my top 5 for a long time.

Watched "Get Low" last night. Absolutely fantastic movie. I'm a huge fan of Robert Duvall so its always a thrill to watch his work.

Just watched A-Team yesterday, one word: Amazing! Very nicely done.

I totally agree with you. I rented A-Team from a local Redbox and watched it, the next day after returning the movie, I walked into the store and bought it.

Super 8 is an amazing movie

Super 8 is an amazing movie

Just got back from watching it. It is awesome. Especially if you're old enough to love the kid action/adventure movies from the 80s. The most obvious comparison is to E.T.
JJ Abrams did an amazing job and he cut back on all the lens flares. Cough cough Star Trek. If you liked this style of movie from the 80s: ET, Goonies, war games, flight of the navigator, young Sherlock Holmes, cloak and dagger, the last starfighter, never-ending story,The explorers, then I highly recommend seeing this movie!!!

I tapped that.

Last edited:
I was very curious about this movie and glad to hear it is worth a look. Thanks for the opinion.

I was really intrigued by the preview I saw. This one is on my film radar. Glad to hear it is getting some good feedback.

I can't wait to see it, all the movies you mentioned are some of my all time favorites and the previews look amazing, can't wait!!!

I might take the kids to see this as it looks like a good movie.

I have seen lots of previews for it and was wondering if its any good. Thanks for the review.

Back