Bridgestone Golf - The Official Golf Ball of the 2011 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Awesome! Thank you Bridgestone and THP!!! I went through a Bridgestone ball fitting at the end of the summer and I was fitted for the E6.
If I can get the E6 in yellow that would be great!

My friend would like the E6 in yellow also JB. Thanks THP & Bridgestone

Bridgestone came out of nowhere a couple of years ago. Now it would be hard to argue that any company is putting out a better set of balls which cover the entire spectrum of golfers.

LOVE :bridgestone: (DUH, Fred Couples!!!) and the :precept: Lady iQ Plus was recommended to me via phone call last season. But I'd love the e6 in orange if I get a choice of color (Go Boise State!!!). AND THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! :bridgestone: and :precept: should consider a commercial with Fred Couples and Paula Creamer together.

LOVE :bridgestone: (DUH, Fred Couples!!!) and the :precept: Lady iQ Plus was recommended to me via phone call last season. But I'd love the e6 in orange if I get a choice of color (Go Boise State!!!). AND THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! :bridgestone: and :precept: should consider a commercial with Fred Couples and Paula Creamer together.

Freddy is too cool for that....ha!

I would love to game the B330 RX in yellow. I was going to put the E5 but after gaming the B330RX on sunday I would be a fool not to game it at the outing. Thanks Bridgestone!!

Sorry for the delay here, I'd like to request the pink Precept Lady IQ Plus for AdamsGirl, she just doesn't have the SS for a mens ball. Thanks Bridgestone and THP!!

Thanks Bridgestone!

I currently play with the B-330RX after playing the ones Bridgestone so nicely provided us at last years outing ( I love them) but the fitting system says I should be playing the e6. Who am I to tell the fitting system I want to keep playing the B-330RX? So E6 for me. White please (I know... I know... The colors are pretty but I don't want to get my balls mixed up with Ole Gray's yellow ones and I've seen where he hits his balls)

Thanks Bridgestone!

I currently play with the B-330RX after playing the ones Bridgestone so nicely provided us at last years outing ( I love them) but the fitting system says I should be playing the e6. Who am I to tell the fitting system I want to keep playing the B-330RX? So E6 for me. White please (I know... I know... The colors are pretty but I don't want to get my balls mixed up with Ole Gray's yellow ones and I've seen where he hits his balls)

Well you know, I am particular about my balls :thumb:

I'm so late in replying!! Can Mr. Blind 9 get a box of B-330RX and I'll take the E6 in yellow if it's not too late?? THANKS!

I dont want to be a PITA but is it possible to change my request to an E5? Sorry about this. Not a big deal at all for me though.

Please make my ball the B330RX in yellow por favor :)

Thank you again to Bridgestone and THP. Incredible generousity.

I dont want to be a PITA but is it possible to change my request to an E5? Sorry about this. Not a big deal at all for me though.

No problem.

Which ever ball is the wind fighter is what I want. Wind resistant to 40 MPH.

Appreciate it :)

No problem.

Hahahaha. I had a good time with the E5 bro. It launches high but I figure Ill be clubbing up and hitting low mostly anyway.

Which ever ball is the wind fighter is what I want. Wind resistant to 40 MPH.

B330S for me please

I forgot to state in this thread, I would like white...peerty please. :bashful:

I think I was the one to post in last year's thread, so sorry about that.

I'm going B330-RXS please.

Looked what just arrived.

Good gawd, that's a lot of golf balls.

Oh my...that's going to be a workout just moving those boxes away from the front door

That picture is as beautiful as any card board box can be. I know everyone will enjoy hitting them if they don't already.

Thank you Bridgestone and THP! This is awesome and so generous :clapp:

Back