THP Dinner - 2011 Outing & Demo Day

I can garauntee I'll be giving some short ribs my sushi stare down.

You can have them , I'll tear up some pulled pork.

Me too! The pork will be an app for me.

I dunno who youre trying to kid but Im eating some of all of it. Might even need two plates bro, maybe you can help with that.

This menu is excellent. I am going to eat my weight in spare ribs. Bit I have to admit that Cob salad sounds pretty good. Great work on the menu here!!!

Nice clothes + bbq ribs = bad idea for this guy.

I just looked at this menu again, and I think the sleeper here is going to be the lemon pepper rotisserie chicken. I havent heard much mention of it so far in the thread, but Im very much looking forward to it!

Way to bring Team THP!! I shouldn't have looked at this first thing in the morning, I'm hungry now!! Everything sounds so good! I know I'm excited for the sausage and peppers dish and the baked beans, I LOVE baked beans!!

I just looked at this menu again, and I think the sleeper here is going to be the lemon pepper rotisserie chicken. I havent heard much mention of it so far in the thread, but Im very much looking forward to it!

just wear marroon....it will go well with your sun burn anyway

But he cant dip it in ranch then

I dont doubt young Thainer...he will still find a way ot do that!

This doesn't stand a chance with me>>>>>>>> Grilled Andouille and Italian Sausages, Caramelized Onions and Peppers

I'll bring the Lysol for the room, OEM

lol - just eat slower and use your knife and fork like your mother taught you! youll be fine. HAHA.

that chicken does sound mighty tasty - and i love a good cobb salad. The whole menu looks solid!

You had me at Cobb salad :)

I Tapped, I Talked

Cobb salad just doesn't sound right. They are awesome but the name has always struck me as odd.

I'm so late on replying to this thread. I was reading the food challenge thread and saw that the menu was posted. I don't know how I missed this - but great job on the menu. Makes me hungry just looking at it now! :) Thanks JB and GG - looking fwd to chowing down.

I just read this again and I am so hungry. Is there a rule about going back over and over again?

I just read this again and I am so hungry. Is there a rule about going back over and over again?

You can eat as much as you want. Its our gift to you guys and gals.

You can eat as much as you want. Its our gift to you guys and gals.

Plus setho won't be there, which means more food for everyone.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

You could just stand behind the buffet table with a fork and knife. Tuck a little napkin in your collar to make it classy

Reading this thread makes me want BBQ for breakfast. That can't be good for me. Or can it?

Back