Golf Pride VDR grips

Understandable. I may try one out, just because.

I always recommend doing so if you can. These grips are not on the expensive side so it can be had and the local Golfsmith had theirs on on their grip display already. Feel is in the eye of the beholder so check them out first.

That's what happens when I skim threads at work, sorry about that!

No sweat ary. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't forget. Here's some in hand of the red VDR's on my 2.0's...

DSC_0072-4.jpg

DSC_0073-2.jpg

DSC_0074-2.jpg

I'm absolutely loving these to death.

These came standard in black on the MP-63s. Personally, I don't like them a whole ton. I will use them because they are grippy and vibration resistant, but I just think they feel harsh on the hands. Maybe ther are a sort of offshoot of the VDR Golf Pride did for Mizuno, IDK.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't forget. Here's some in hand of the red VDR's on my 2.0's...

DSC_0072-4.jpg

DSC_0073-2.jpg

DSC_0074-2.jpg

I'm absolutely loving these to death.

In the last pic, they look kind of orange. Are they more of a orangy-red? They look just red in the first 2 pics.

These came standard in black on the MP-63s. Personally, I don't like them a whole ton. I will use them because they are grippy and vibration resistant, but I just think they feel harsh on the hands. Maybe ther are a sort of offshoot of the VDR Golf Pride did for Mizuno, IDK.

That's cool BG. Different strokes for different folks. A lot of folks like the ND MC and to my hands they are super harsh. My guess is that it's probably the same VDR on your Mizzies.

JMan those grips look great on the 2.0's.

That's cool BG. Different strokes for different folks. A lot of folks like the ND MC
I have swung these, and funny thing is is that they are what I will probably put on them when I do replace my grips. Love the feeling. But they do look cool on the 2.0's Jman

I really like the looks of these a lot. I am sure its not helping the workability like the multi compounds would

I really like the looks of these a lot. I am sure its not helping the workability like the multi compounds would

What do you mean?

Really liking what I am reading about these grips. I may try and pick up a few for the wedges.

I really like the white ones, I think I'll put a couple on my driver and wood!

I don't get it either. Grips have something to do with how to work the ball?

I don't get it either. Grips have something to do with how to work the ball?

If they aren't forged then you're missing out Spank.

If they aren't forged then you're missing out Spank.

Ahhh must have missed my stop on the train for that one. Thanks, Jman. :D

lol, seriously though, on topic, so far so good wiht these for me.

lol, seriously though, on topic, so far so good wiht these for me.

let me know how these hold up for you...as well with you Spank. these grips are just good looking

Michael Breed on the Golf Fix last night had red VDR's on his clubs....they looked sweet! I've been to the range a few times with them and love em'. I always played with the GP Decade, but these are just as grippy and offer a little more cushioning for the top hand. The sting and vibration isn't there eventhough it was 27* when I was hitting balls at the range. I put them on 2 clubs just so I can swing them side by side with the Decade and they won me over for sure. Time to order up more to complete the swap for the whole bag! I'm going with the white, they look too nice not to get them.

Michael Breed on the Golf Fix last night had red VDR's on his clubs....they looked sweet! I've been to the range a few times with them and love em'. I always played with the GP Decade, but these are just as grippy and offer a little more cushioning for the top hand. The sting and vibration isn't there eventhough it was 27* when I was hitting balls at the range. I put them on 2 clubs just so I can swing them side by side with the Decade and they won me over for sure. Time to order up more to complete the swap for the whole bag! I'm going with the white, they look too nice not to get them.

Breed actually has all three colors on his irons. He showed them off in the first new show this year.

I'm thinking going white myself, but am not 100% sure. I taped a piece of paper over one of my grips yesterday to see how the white would look. It wasn't a true estimation seeing as the paper doesn't have any pattern in it. Spanks or anyone else, would it be possible for you to post a pic showing off the whole club with the new white grips?

Just looking at it, and before I use to do 2x tape on the top hand, these don't taper as much as what I've seen from other grips (compared them to winn lites, lamkin pp3gen and tour velvets since that's what I had laying around). I left these as is for the purpose of starting from scratch for past comparisons and they are working out well.

My hope is when the humidity and the rain starts kicking in here in FL they remain grippy but not sticky. I'm pretty confident they will do so though.

Breed actually has all three colors on his irons. He showed them off in the first new show this year.

I'm thinking going white myself, but am not 100% sure. I taped a piece of paper over one of my grips yesterday to see how the white would look. It wasn't a true estimation seeing as the paper doesn't have any pattern in it. Spanks or anyone else, would it be possible for you to post a pic showing off the whole club with the new white grips?

Here you go 9I...

cbd5218b.jpg

f40613be.jpg

Thanks man!!

Back