Canadian THP Members?

I actually got to play both, twice. One round on each for the practise rounds then 1 round on each for competition.

Pretty sweet deal. How did you do in the tourney?

Pretty sweet deal. How did you do in the tourney?

Not very good man. I played the north and south from the back tees in the practise rounds and shot 84,85 and then for the tournament I moved up to the blues and I think nerves got the best of me because I was 85,87 which was not good at all. First day I was +2 +11 so that did not help. :D

Not very good man. I played the north and south from the back tees in the practise rounds and shot 84,85 and then for the tournament I moved up to the blues and I think nerves got the best of me because I was 85,87 which was not good at all. First day I was +2 +11 so that did not help. :D

That`s not too bad but I can understand that you wanted to play better. At worse it is a great learning experience to teach you how to handle the nerves. I would love to take part in the program but my game is way too inconsistent week to week.

any PEI course lover?

That`s not too bad but I can understand that you wanted to play better. At worse it is a great learning experience to teach you how to handle the nerves. I would love to take part in the program but my game is way too inconsistent week to week.

The Golf Town series is actually great you should give it a shot if you wanna play tournament golf because it's a great way to start, they have many different divisions for the lower handicapper to the higher. I met a bunch of 20 handicaps at the championship as well competing in their flight to win. It was great for all skill levels.

Take a look at www.golfvi.ca
I saw the ads while watching the Northern Trust Open, and it's kind of neat.

I mid summer get together sounds good to me!

I would love to head out west to play! To bad flights cost $700 + :bad:

The Golf Town series is actually great you should give it a shot if you wanna play tournament golf because it's a great way to start, they have many different divisions for the lower handicapper to the higher. I met a bunch of 20 handicaps at the championship as well competing in their flight to win. It was great for all skill levels.

I totally plan to at some point when the schedule permits. I am sure its a great experience.

I would love to head out west to play! To bad flights cost $700 + :bad:

you should come to PEI for summer, too many courses there

was there last summer and so wished the boss of house allowed me to have some fun beside beaches

too bad for me that im not allowed to travel with my bag

you should come to PEI for summer, too many courses there

was there last summer and so wished the boss of house allowed me to have some fun beside beaches

too bad for me that im not allowed to travel with my bag

PEI would be nice too! To bad flights cost $700 to there too! Geez flights in canada are really expensive!!

PEI would be nice too! To bad flights cost $700 to there too! Geez flights in canada are really expensive!!

give a try of hotwire.com or flight to Moncton, NB, itz only hour and half driving from there

hotwire always give me a good price on hotel and car rental but never checked their flight price

im about 3 hours driving distance from Charlottetown, PEI

and we actually plan to rent a RV and spend few weeks there in the summer

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, I love roll up the rim. Except I get too excited and try to chug down my coffee while it's boiling hot.

Nice, I love roll up the rim. Except I get too excited and try to chug down my coffee while it's boiling hot.

Hahah...I do the same...it's dangerous stuff...

I know I'm in the huge minority here, but I can't stand Timmy's coffee. Just don't like it. Ice Capps though, those are my favorites!

I know I'm in the huge minority here, but I can't stand Timmy's coffee. Just don't like it. Ice Capps though, those are my favorites!

Exile! To the ice flows!
If you say you don't like Alberta Beef... I may drive up to Edmonton and melt all your clubs' heads together.

Exile! To the ice flows!
If you say you don't like Alberta Beef... I may drive up to Edmonton and melt all your clubs' heads together.

Don't worry.... I love me some steak. Once got a steak so big and so think, it was just this side of being a roast. Had meat sweats and everything.... it was glorious! Well, not really.... :D

I can see not liking Timmy's although I do. Here in the NorthWest when I tell people I think Starbucks coffee is bitter and awful they look at you like you crazy.

I dont drink any hot beverages. but I drink half hot chocolate half chocolate milk so I can get a roll up.

I dont drink any hot beverages. but I drink half hot chocolate half chocolate milk so I can get a roll up.

I knew you were a little younger but are you 12?

Don't worry.... I love me some steak. Once got a steak so big and so think, it was just this side of being a roast. Had meat sweats and everything.... it was glorious! Well, not really.... :D

I once went to a BBQ at a vegetarian's house with a 26oz prime rib... :D

I can see not liking Timmy's although I do. Here in the NorthWest when I tell people I think Starbucks coffee is bitter and awful they look at you like you crazy.

We think a like. Starbucks does nothing for me, except drain my wallet 2x faster than Tim Hortons.

Starbucks coffee is gross. Like you said, super bitter.

Back