Canadian THP Members?

I once went to a BBQ at a vegetarian's house with a 26oz prime rib... :D

We think a like. Starbucks does nothing for me, except drain my wallet 2x faster than Tim Hortons.

Starbucks coffee is gross. Like you said, super bitter.

Glad I'm not the only one.

I dont drink anything but water. The occasional Iced tea, gatorade, and dr. pepper. I dont even drink alcohol all that much unless its celebratory, even then, its not much at all. Rarely will you ever see me drink anything else but water.
I knew you were a little younger but are you 12?

I dont drink anything but water. The occasional Iced tea, gatorade, and dr. pepper. I dont even drink alcohol all that much unless its celebratory, even then, its not much at all. Rarely will you ever see me drink anything else but water.

Just kidding you man, I only drink coffee and water throughout the day, NO POP EVER! I don't drink a lot for various reasons but when I do, I go hard.

Just kidding you man, I only drink coffee and water throughout the day, NO POP EVER! I don't drink a lot for various reasons but when I do, I go hard.

It sure was nice at first to have a fridge constantly stocked with 2 kinds of juice, 4 kinds of pop, and have coffee dispensers always filled here at work. But it got old after 2 weeks. I now only do one cup of coffee, and then glasses and glasses of water throughout the day. It's very convenient with our built in water filtration system.

It sure was nice at first to have a fridge constantly stocked with 2 kinds of juice, 4 kinds of pop, and have coffee dispensers always filled here at work. But it got old after 2 weeks. I now only do one cup of coffee, and then glasses and glasses of water throughout the day. It's very convenient with our built in water filtration system.

Exact same hahah...one cup of coffee in the morning, then water alll day!

Saskatoon Saskatchewan Hello all fellow THP canadians

This is something I'm trying really hard to do is drink more water.

I grew up in Hamilton and went to school at Waterloo. Although I now live in the states for work, I still wear my maple leaf on my heart every day.

Saskatoon Saskatchewan Hello all fellow THP canadians

I grew up in Hamilton and went to school at Waterloo. Although I now live in the states for work, I still wear my maple leaf on my heart every day.

Good to have you guys here, can't have too many Canadians.

Torontonian here but currently living in Maimi Florida

At this rate, we could claim 1/4 of the demo spots next year...
Poor Americans wouldn't know what hit them aside from maybe some boots... (ok, I know that was a horrible pun but it had to be done)

:drinks:

At this rate, we could claim 1/4 of the demo spots next year...
Poor Americans wouldn't know what hit them aside from maybe some boots... (ok, I know that was a horrible pun but it had to be done)

:drinks:

Agreed and checking in from across the river from Super Tuna!

Been known to enjoy the odd "cold beverage" while on the course.......

Agreed and checking in from across the river from Super Tuna!

Great googlie moogile a local! Give me a shout if you want to head out for a round some time mate.

Great googlie moogile a local! Give me a shout if you want to head out for a round some time mate.

Most definitely!! I'm the really tall one!! hehe

whistler B.C.!! aka best place on earth

whistler B.C.!! aka best place on earth

Too cold for me, but glad to have you on the site. BC residents have been joining like crazy lately, for a while I was so longly, kind of like Dent.

Wow the balance of power is shifting! We need more prairie people!

Too cold for me, but glad to have you on the site. BC residents have been joining like crazy lately, for a while I was so longly, kind of like Dent.

Once, way back in the day breeze I found a guy registered from my home town. Exchange a few PM's with him and then haven't heard from him since. I think I scared him off.

"HEY man! I'm the only Manitoban on THP got it?"

Once, way back in the day breeze I found a guy registered from my home town. Exchange a few PM's with him and then haven't heard from him since. I think I scared him off.

"HEY man! I'm the only Manitoban on THP got it?"

That showed him, did you borrow something from him and break it?

Back