Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Chrome is supposed to be light and fast yet it always seems to crash on me.....

I've heard others say that, but I've never had a problem and can't imagine surfing without it. For me it is the fastest and least annoying browser by far. Weird.

Google Chrome is supposed to be light and fast yet it always seems to crash on me.....

Can never find a reliable browser these days. The new one you try always seems to be better than the previous but then it just craps out after awhile. I've always found mozilla to be the most reliable.

Florida has been in the high 70's for the past week. Tomorrow when I get back to VA it will be 40*. I need to move down south...

I've heard others say that, but I've never had a problem and can't imagine surfing without it. For me it is the fastest and least annoying browser by far. Weird.

yup i love my chrome

Snow. More snow. Just after we have the big thaw and melt AND then the dry we get more. I hate it.

We got a little dusting here. You guys get alot?

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

We got a little dusting here. You guys get alot?

Not a lot but enough I have to shovel and dig a pooper for the dogs...again. Traffic will probably be bad so my commute will be 24 hours lol. I think we got 4-6" so its not too bad. Im just tired of it.

Last edited:
No, 4-6 still sucks. I was instantly annoyed when I saw the tiny amount we got and I can imagine that you're not happy right now. Stupid winter.

I slept for like 9 straight hours and now I just want to sleep all day. I hate being this tired. I suppose being tired is better than seeing snow outside though.

4" of snow last night after it being 70* on Friday. Grrrr

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

3 days off and wouldnt you know it... the weather is crappy

I work with a programmer that doesnt know what it means when you say "its in your C drive". Also, he sighs all the time and has bad breath.

Snow sucks. It was almost dry and golf was about to get good. But no, stupid snow.

-1 courses won't be dried out until end of March at best now
Snow sucks. It was almost dry and golf was about to get good. But no, stupid snow.

-1 courses won't be dried out until end of March at best now

That's the thing here as the snow's gone and the winds are drying things out nicely, but the temps are cooold. 12* right now, but saying it may hit 40* today, then turn back to cold and snow the next few days. Regardless, we have had it super nice compaired to last year any way we look at it here.

Physically being at work is overrated...we should all get laptops and work from home :D

Physically being at work is overrated...we should all get laptops and work from home :D

Amen...at least you are from SoCal where season depression is probably non-existent.

Puxataney Phil is a lieing bastard. Up here in PA we got six more inches of snow last night. Just when you thought spring was on its way mother nature reminds us who's boss. I'm jonesing like a crack head to get out onto the course/driving range.

+1 I could easily do my job at home and not have to spend my time in the dungeon where I can't see the sun.

+1 I could easily do my job at home and not have to spend my time in the dungeon where I can't see the sun.

Board members like to be able to come and see the people they're paying to work, doing work. It would be great to work from home though. Maybe one day they'll make working from home more common.

absolutely perfect spring weather while i was working and now that i have 3 days off winter has returned

Amen...at least you are from SoCal where season depression is probably non-existent.

Puxataney Phil is a lieing bastard. Up here in PA we got six more inches of snow last night. Just when you thought spring was on its way mother nature reminds us who's boss. I'm jonesing like a crack head to get out onto the course/driving range.

Board members like to be able to come and see the people they're paying to work, doing work. It would be great to work from home though. Maybe one day they'll make working from home more common.

It would especially benefit not having to drive to work and sit in traffice and to be MORE GREEN :) We can all have our cameras on our computers so it'll be like we're at work, just not :D

that and like Trump said on Trump's World of Golf last night....that Al Gore guy is an a$$...global warming?

Earlier today I played a round of golf in cold weather but blue skies and sunshine, I just looked out my window at home for the first time in a few hours and I see this

IMG_3889.jpg

Seriously? WTH Canada, the course was just starting to dry out nicely. This snow will probably be gone by tomorrow, but this is crazy.

I feel for you cb, it was 80* here today and looking like the high 60's tomorrow.

Earlier today I played a round of golf in cold weather but blue skies and sunshine, I just looked out my window at home for the first time in a few hours and I see this

IMG_3889.jpg

Seriously? WTH Canada, the course was just starting to dry out nicely. This snow will probably be gone by tomorrow, but this is crazy.

Nice hoop breeze, how are your ally-oop 360's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back