The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, I have been gone since this was announced but holy ship this is incredible!!!! JB and GG had a vision of an awesome event and this has to be more awesome than envisioned. This is going to be incredible!!!

I think so too One T. I've been trying to develop my reading and emailing skills for this one. I'm so nervous about getting in that I think I'll probably mess it up lol. Opportunity of a lifetime that is for sure.

so, I have been gone since this was announced but holy ship this is incredible!!!! JB and GG had a vision of an awesome event and this has to be more awesome than envisioned. This is going to be incredible!!!

Wow....I go on vacation for a few days and look what THP announces while I'm gone !!

My first day back and I see that I have a whole lot of reading to do on this one.
No skimming for me on this!

But in the short run....I am all over this one like a spider monkey !!

Thanks THP...Taylormade/Adidas...and Callaway !!

I think so too One T. I've been trying to develop my reading and emailing skills for this one. I'm so nervous about getting in that I think I'll probably mess it up lol. Opportunity of a lifetime that is for sure.

thats 100% so true! It is so hard for me to wrap my head around this!

Yup, pretty tough one to combat.

The big Mountain Man is laying pretty low right now. I think he has something up his sleeve myself :cool:

TC - I just saw in your sig about the S3's (not to be confused). Too funny dude :thumb:

I look forward to responses, I guess a lot of people arent paying attention to the talk...hehe

TC gave us the "Eye of The Tiger" while shaving, so I hoped Biggsy would come back with a Swartzenager "I'll Be Back" from the bath tube! hehe

And it is ON! TC decides to show off the X-FACTOR!!!!

That's how I roll!!!!!!

Check mate!

uh oh!!! Biggsy has something up his sleeve

I would not say that too soon.

well, ours are funnier, and more entertaining. I would think the people would rather play with me than with Mr. "Look How Long I Am"

well, ours are funnier, and more entertaining. I would think the people would rather play with me than with Mr. "Look How Long I Am"

Thats what she said....And you only saw first take. I think biggsy might have something up their sleeve.

LMFAO!! Oh my lord that is so hilarious! By the way, what did you shave? X FACTA!

and we have an Uncle Daddy sighting!

Thats what she said....And you only saw first take. I think biggsy might have something up their sleeve.

He better have a Gambler up his sleeve, cause I'm gonna own him around and on the greens baby!!!

I can understand the X factor reference, looks like he's missing a chromosome! I can only imagine what Biggsy has brewing right now!

He better have a Gambler up his sleeve, cause I'm gonna own him around and on the greens baby!!!

Way too funny! You need to send the X factor back out to run the still! I'd really be scared after seeing that one Biggsy. He wants to own you, ever see the movie deliverance?

Way too funny! You need to send the X factor back out to run the still! I'd really be scared after seeing that one Biggsy. He wants to own you, ever see the movie deliverance?

hahaha, good one duey! I'm assuming that Capt. Biggsy is out working on his short game somewhere. Too bad this thing isn't until August of next year, that would be plenty of time for him.

hahaha...where is biggsy?

by the way....I won the bet...Biggsy only ate 2 of 4 apple fritters on the way home

Biggsy decided not to wait and his training is continuing. This is in his best Captain TC voice.

hahaha, good one duey! I'm assuming that Capt. Biggsy is out working on his short game somewhere. Too bad this thing isn't until August of next year, that would be plenty of time for him.

Haha, after hearing about a 180 yard wedge I doubt he can find a short game unless he get a bicep tuck! He has to use his putter inside 90, lol. (I'd better be quiet till the teams are picked, haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back