The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, good one duey! I'm assuming that Capt. Biggsy is out working on his short game somewhere. Too bad this thing isn't until August of next year, that would be plenty of time for him.

I didn't know New Years was moved to July. :bulgy-eyes:

X FACTA! TC, my wife thinks you look like Roy from The Office. She likes your drawl, too. SW180Biggsy looks the guy that demonstrates shots during the Tour telecasts, except he has a good short game, and according to TC, SW180Biggsy doesn't.

Kevin

Egg shots! Those things will F you up, man.

Kevin

Haha, biggsy with the rebuttle! Was he calling TC a chicken by the way?

After seeing that a few of the Canadians just may drop out of the Morgan Cup altogether.

That's just nasty! Raw eggs? Is Capt. Biggsy threatening my manhood with that? I may have to funnel some High Life's or something.

Esox, I've been told a brazilian times I look like Roy from the Office.

That's just nasty! Raw eggs? Is Capt. Biggsy threatening my manhood with that? I may have to funnel some High Life's or something.

Esox, I've been told a brazilian times I look like Roy from the Office.

If I have to explain it, it's not worth it.

When were you going tell us FLTC?

tumblr_kygwtsH8UF1qaq44yo1_500.jpg

No, I get it, it was very clever, it must've been JB's idea.

Nope, never even knew it was coming. Maybe he has his own X-Factor.

Raw egg shot. Nice. Next we need somebody boxing some cow carcasses in the freezer.

Nope, never even knew it was coming. Maybe he has his own X-Factor.

Are you on Biggsy's team or something?

He will need an X-Factor, it's called a short game.

This thread has made my day wonderful, thank you both for these wildly entertaining videos.

Are you on Biggsy's team or something?

He will need an X-Factor, it's called a short game.

On his team? Of course not, Im not playing. I put up your videos just like I did his.

But Im confused, in one thread you keep saying that this is "serious stuff" and this thread, you keep saying yours are better because they are funny. Which is it? hehe

Biggsy...that was hilarious!!! I bet your glad you got that on one take....i egg shot is enough.

TC requested his latest video being unleashed and here it is.

well, ours are funnier, and more entertaining. I would think the people would rather play with me than with Mr. "Look How Long I Am"

Yes... because we can actually hit stuff out of each other bags which rarely happens when I play golf with others. :D

Yes... because we can actually hit stuff out of each other bags which rarely happens when I play golf with others. :D

I was under the impression that you could not do that in a competition.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back