The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC requested his latest video being unleashed and here it is.

Excellent video Captain TC! That has a ring to it, from now on you will be known as Captain TC to me....forever. Keep up the good work pal!

I was under the impression that you could not do that in a competition.

I know.... just saying I'm taking up for the Lefty.

I forgot, are the captains playing in this or are they just setting up the team and the matches each day?

Bettinardi got a tv spot and didnt know it

I forgot, are the captains playing in this or are they just setting up the team and the matches each day?

We'll be playing, and I'll be slaying the lock knocking, 180 yard Sand Wedging, raw egg eating giant.

Looks like Cpt. Biggsy is going the serious route and letting his clubs do his talking! Come on TC you can do the egg shot! While wearing your headband/sock!

Got to out macho him TC and do the dreaded egg and tequila shot, only then can you be the most interesting El Capitan alive

I have laughed my arse off today watching this stuff :laughing::rofl: :thumb:

Uncle Daddy -- You got more teeth than the last time I saw ya dude :D? You must of had some of them teeth implants or something :guitar:

I knew TC was nuts and this thread confirms it! I love this stuff!

Why do I have the feeling this is gonna get worse before it gets better?!?!?!? LOL

I am curious as to what this thread will be filled with in the next few months... loving it!

Got to out macho him TC and do the dreaded egg and tequila shot, only then can you be the most interesting El Capitan alive

Fortunately this is not an egg shot competition or I'd lose. I can't do them, but I have a great idea for a video with an egg in it.

I need to get some more videos stat. We're running out.

It's like a mix between Grizzly Adams and Richard Simmons. Weird, but hypnotizing.

Why do I have the feeling this is gonna get worse before it gets better?!?!?!? LOL

Yeah it's going to get alot worse... 6 months to go and Captains are already jabbing at each other. Wait until the 14 players get picked and put on sides. It's going get really ugly! :D

hahaha, I bet he missed that green still!

Oh man! That one stung!

EggDone2.jpg

All this talk of eggs Capt. Biggsy, makes me think about what I'm going to do with yours.

This is the best thread ever! god i hope i make it on a team; I want to do some videos lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back