GolferGal Outdrives JB

GG's new screen name needs to be 'biGGsy' just saying :act-up:

Not me buddy. Im not a long hitter, but I have been known to put the pressure on when it counts...hehe

:beat-up:

this video made me lol:laughing: people at work think i'm nuts...jb your face is priceless.

Way to pound it out there, Morgan. When J.L. started hitting it past me by 30-40 yards on some holes from the front tees, I made her move back to the "senior" tees. She still out hits me on occasion, and now that her wrist should be pain free, I suspect that will be a common occurrence. I might have to start coughing "Noonan" during her back swing.

Keep it up GG. Soon he'll start reaching for a few extra yards, then you can start beating him. LOL.

Fun to play golf with your wife, isn't it. I'm also like HoosierGolfer. 38 years playing without a hole in one. My wife made one two years ago.

Kevin

Not me buddy. Im not a long hitter, but I have been known to put the pressure on when it counts...hehe

I bet you do. Short game and putting is far more important than length anyway! :)

Great video!

lol way to go GG!

Nice drive GG...keep him honest!

Barely!

Yes, I have had a couple of them. GG has not as of yet.

I should add that I love seeing her hit the ball like this.

I agree. I'm always happy when my wife plays well.

I really envy you JB, I wish my wife would take an interest in the game.

It's the secret to winning scrambles - get a woman on the team who can hit her drives straight and around 200 yards. With the advantage of the closer tees the group will almost always be hitting very easy approach shots or pitches. We had a woman in my area a few years ago who could hit her drives around 210 yards consistently, usually down the middle, and we either won or finished second for a few years before she moved for a new job out of town. A great asset to a scramble, she was. (And she could putt, too.)

My sister-in-law can drive the ball a solid 200 yds. It gets silly. When I rope a drive 260 in the fairway and we still use her ball because it is 10 yards closer. It is a shame that we end up missing the green and have to scramble for pars.

She sure was. And she is only going to get even more distance.

It's always nice to se our SO's hit better and better. I still wish I had Jacqui's ball flight (slight draw, right in the middle of the fairway almost every time). Length is getting better too.

It's the secret to winning scrambles - get a woman on the team who can hit her drives straight and around 200 yards. With the advantage of the closer tees the group will almost always be hitting very easy approach shots or pitches. We had a woman in my area a few years ago who could hit her drives around 210 yards consistently, usually down the middle, and we either won or finished second for a few years before she moved for a new job out of town. A great asset to a scramble, she was. (And she could putt, too.)

This is what I'm counting on for the Second Round Scramble. KellyBo is going to be the star of Team KB and the Sunshine Band

Let my wife watch this one......she chuckled and said "that reminds me of me!" Yep

This is what I'm counting on for the Second Round Scramble. KellyBo is going to be the star of Team KB and the Sunshine Band

That's the way... uh-huh, uh-huh... I like it... uh-huh, uh-huh.

I can't beat him in golf so at least I can brag about out driving him...even if it is from the front tees.

I hear you GG, I play with my father in law a lot and he is a scratch golfer and 66 years old and he bombs it off the tee, usually 20-25 yards further than me off the tee. We do play from the same tees but anytime I do out drive him I make a big thing about it and he gives me the same look JB did in the video. Gotta love it.

I would love to get my wife out to the course with me. She played once when we were dating. She actually beat her dad on a par 3 closest to the pin. I bet it was all luck, but I have tried to use that to get her back onto the course.

Way to go GolferGal! My wife is getting closer and closer to be able to match my drives on some of our par 5's. Can't wait until she get one past me.

Back