TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Review Thread

Spoke to the grip company. They have not changed the grips.

Yeah, I have a feeling many people will be getting these clubs. All it will take is a few swings to get hooked

I no longer want these. They have high launching shafts.

Reactions: TC
Spoke to the grip company. They have not changed the grips.

didnt think so, they felt like every other tour velvet I have used.

I no longer want these. They have high launching shafts.

I can hear it in your voice that was a lie

So far I am ver impressed with these irons, only having 2 rounds with them I can see these irons will be in the bag for a very long time.

Yeah, I have a feeling many people will be getting these clubs. All it will take is a few swings to get hooked

I may need to hold off trying these for a while then!

Glad to see people are liking the new irons. I ordered them in January and hearing that they feel great makes me excited to hit them.

I really want new Irons even though my Nickents are doing the job just fine. These fit the bill as I'd like forged and want to go GI this time.

Guess I'll have to start hitting the monitors asap!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I really want new Irons even though my Nickents are doing the job just fine. These fit the bill as I'd like forged and want to go GI this time.

Guess I'll have to start hitting the monitors asap!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

yeah, hit them as soon as possible and let me know if you have any questions.

yeah, hit them as soon as possible and let me know if you have any questions.

Will do. Sweet looking thats for sure and sounds like te performance is there for you.

At first I was really unsure about these, the big screw in the back was a big turn-off for me. Lately however I can't stop thinking about these. Maybe the marketing and hype is seeping into my subconscious. All I know is I am getting fitted for new irons this fall and I really hope these "work" for me.

At first I was really unsure about these, the big screw in the back was a big turn-off for me. Lately however I can't stop thinking about these. Maybe the marketing and hype is seeping into my subconscious. All I know is I am getting fitted for new irons this fall and I really hope these "work" for me.

Youre done. Might as well put a set on order. When I had a chance to hit these with Hanks I didnt even notice the screw. And overall the design will probably surprise you when you see them in person. Its much cleaner and easier to look at then you think.

Whenever I read reviews they always mention how the irons sound. I always glossed over that aspect as I've never really noticed a difference between clubs in terms of sound. But man with One-T's videos there is a noticeable sound that I am hearing when these strike the ball. It's like a meaty thump. I am loving it and I think I need to hear this sound in person. ASAP!!

Whenever I read reviews they always mention how the irons sound. I always glossed over that aspect as I've never really noticed a difference between clubs in terms of sound. But man with One-T's videos there is a noticeable sound that I am hearing when these strike the ball. It's like a meaty thump. I am loving it and I think I need to hear this sound in person. ASAP!!

I think you will see that almost every thought of feel is in some way related to the sound or in many cases the absence of sound.

That is what I've heard. I can honestly say that I do pick up differences in feel between irons but I almost never walk away thinking about the sound. These videos are amazing in the sound department and I wonder if I would pick that sound up in person. I guess I will find out in May. Can't wait!

It was one of the first things that he and I both noticed chunky, how crisp and audible the sound was at impact. Very "Crack!" like sound, whereas with the 2.0's we were hearing a much more "Tink!" type sound. I immediately fell in love with the sound of the CB's. We were trying to relate that through that video.

Youre done. Might as well put a set on order. When I had a chance to hit these with Hanks I didnt even notice the screw. And overall the design will probably surprise you when you see them in person. Its much cleaner and easier to look at then you think.

felt the same way when I first saw the MCs. The screw didn't bother me 1 bit and they were just a great clean set of irons

It was one of the first things that he and I both noticed chunky, how crisp and audible the sound was at impact. Very "Crack!" like sound, whereas with the 2.0's we were hearing a much more "Tink!" type sound. I immediately fell in love with the sound of the CB's. We were trying to relate that through that video.

Well thanks a lot TC. I was not even thinking about these irons and now I'm just listening to your outstanding videos all the time!!

Back