Fairway Styles Customer Service!

couldbeu

THP or work? Hmmm...
Reaction score
Handicap
I was looking around on Fairway Styles last week and I noticed they had a pair of 2010 Sligo solid black pants available in my size. I currently have the '09 version, but I wear them a lot to work as well as the course. I though it might be a good idea to pick up another pair, especially at the sale price.

Yesterday I got an email from John at Fairway Styles, he informed me that he was out of stock of the black in my size... He told me he could do a swap for another product, a refund or amazingly he offered to send me a pair of the 2011 Sligo solid black pants when they become available in a few weeks! Needless to say it was a no brainer! I know Sligo has been playing with materials for the 2011 pants and I couldn't be more excited to get a free upgrade and for only $59! I don't know of many other places that would make such an offer... most would just cancel the order and give me back my money...

And this is not the first time John has helped me out... he has put things aside for me, notified me when something I was looking for has come in, combined orders for me to save on shipping costs... Not to mention he often ships out the same day I place my order and I usually get it within 2 days...

I just thought amazing service like this deserved a THP shoutout! Thanks again John!

That's awesome to hear. I've now bookmarked this site for future shopping purposes :)

Well done Fairway Styles! John is a real class act and a great guy to meet and be around as well!

awesome man! :)

That is so cool !!!

Just wanted to give my own little shout out to Fairway Styles. This was my first order ever through them and I am definitely impressed.

On Wednesday afternoon I placed an order for 4 pairs of Swiftwick socks. To my surprise, they showed up today! That is exceptionally quick shipping in my experience.

Everything in the order was perfect and they even threw in a Fairway Styles logo'ed coozie for me.

I will definitely be purchasing additional items from them in the future.

Good to hear cookie. Great service and a fantastic selection of apparel.

--
Tapatalk2

I'll put this here since I don't know where else it goes:

Has anyone ordered from Fairway Styles? I put an order in with them 12/27 and have yet to get an email saying they shipped it. I'm only asking because I'm impatient due to the fact that I go back to Pittsburgh on Saturday and my order was shipped here to home. I would have guessed they'd arrive to me well before I went back...

I'll put this here since I don't know where else it goes:

Has anyone ordered from Fairway Styles? I put an order in with them 12/27 and have yet to get an email saying they shipped it. I'm only asking because I'm impatient due to the fact that I go back to Pittsburgh on Saturday and my order was shipped here to home. I would have guessed they'd arrive to me well before I went back...

I've ordered from them on a number of occasions. Usually ships same day or the following day. Anything in their website about orders not leaving til after 1/1?

I've ordered from them on a number of occasions. Usually ships same day or the following day. Anything in their website about orders not leaving til after 1/1?

Nope, not that I saw. I even had the "Order in the next ___ minutes and it ships today!" thing or whatever they had, and there was still like 2 hours on the clock.

I would contact them via email or phone. Some of the best customer service we have ever dealt with. I am sure its a holiday issue, but I would definitely check it out.

I would contact them via email or phone. Some of the best customer service we have ever dealt with. I am sure its a holiday issue, but I would definitely check it out.
Yeah, I planned on shooting them an email. I was debating whether or not to wait til tomorrow since today is a holiday, but I'll probably just get it dealt with.

Darren, I went ahead and moved your post here. Hopefully you can find your answer here better. Could be just a busy holiday season, but I hope you get your shipment soon.

Darren, I went ahead and moved your post here. Hopefully you can find your answer here better. Could be just a busy holiday season, but I hope you get your shipment soon.
Much appreciated! I wondered why this post so conveniently found it's way to my New Posts section haha.

Sent an email out yesterday afternoon but still haven't heard back. Hoping they'll get back to me today so I can take care of this one way or the other.

EDIT: Just kidding. It just arrived. I just didn't get an email saying it had been shipped. All is well.

Last edited:
I want to add to this, they just flat out KICK ASS!

Today I wanted to grab some shorts and a shirt, I was unsure of the shirt sizing so I used the chat feature and got a DIRECT comparison size wise to what my current shirts are. Happy, helpful, and caring, what more could you ever possibly want?

I will be ordering again, no doubt at all.

John is the best there is. The absolute best. If you tell him you are a THPer he goes so far out of his way to help as well.

John is the best there is. The absolute best. If you tell him you are a THPer he goes so far out of his way to help as well.

After our chat I gave him a big thank you and told him I'd be bragging on THP about the experience as well. He had SO many good things to say about the site and community. Gotta love that.

I'm now officially sold on them and will be using them a LOT more from now on.

Back