Weirdest thing in your bag?

A softball and softball glove
A Kentucky roadmap
A flashlight
A half eaten granola bar from last summer - time to throw it away though

.38 special

My callaway get a grip cigar holder. Jury's out on the thing, first one broke after 2 rounds.

I've got one that's a divot tool/cigar holder. I love it, it doesn't work the greatest as a divot tool but it holds the cigar great!

And here I thought I was the only one who does that. I also have several red amusement tokens from an arcade down the shore. They don't get confused with anyone else's ball markers.

A copy of the Rules of Golf ... Oh my gosh how weird is that....oh and Chuckie Cheese tokens. Years ago I thought they were range tokens. Now they're back up ball markers.

I have a pair of underwear in mine.....

That is all.

after watching the latest episode of the golf fix, i'm thinking of putting a shoebox in my bag

after watching the latest episode of the golf fix, i'm thinking of putting a shoebox in my bag

How big is your dang bag!

I have 2 8 irons in my bag.

If you wanted to take all the stuff breed uses you'd need a staff bag the size of a vw bug!

I have a Toonie....our Canadian friends know what that is. (Or is that a Twoonie or 2ney or...?)

My callaway get a grip cigar holder. Jury's out on the thing, first one broke after 2 rounds.

must have liked it enough to buy another one

I have a Toonie....our Canadian friends know what that is. (Or is that a Twoonie or 2ney or...?)

about 3 pages too late. haha. Coolbreeze yesterday gave us all a Canadien Lesson on why a loonie is a loonie and the tooney is just a two doller looney. Must be a popular coin for golf! I would imagine the US Half Doller would be good too, not a rare coin but you just don't see them around that often also.

about 3 pages too late. haha. Coolbreeze yesterday gave us all a Canadien Lesson on why a loonie is a loonie and the tooney is just a two doller looney. Must be a popular coin for golf! I would imagine the US Half Doller would be good too, not a rare coin but you just don't see them around that often also.

Oops...didn't read the whole thread....ok....I also have a 50 centavos coin from Guatemala that a friend gave me.

Hey Snap, we got toonies here in the US as well. It's called a $2.03ie. :D

I had a golfsmith swingweight scale in my bag. I guess I left it in the living room with my bag and was put in there by someone.

Brush T's??

I have 2 8 irons in my bag.

That reminds me i have 2 PW's in my bag. One that came with the AP2 set and an old ping BeCu wedge that I found in a used club barrel. Got the Ping BeCu mostly because i love the look of them, but found it goes about 20yds less that the AP2 PW and it filled a nice gap for me... so in it stayed

bout 8 months ago I lost my original Becu Ping Zing 2 putter i've had since high school. Was a little annoyed by that but in the end it's a $10 putter now on ebay. Since it was fitted to me back during my high school years its has a really short shaft. Couple of nights ago i was cleaning up in the living room. I got two staff bags full of old wedges and putters and stuff. Went to put a putter back in the bag when it banged into something inside the bag. I look inside and there's old trusty. Havn't gamed this club in 7-8 years, but it's good to see the old buddy back where he belongs.

That reminds me i have 2 PW's in my bag. One that came with the AP2 set and an old ping BeCu wedge that I found in a used club barrel. Got the Ping BeCu mostly because i love the look of them, but found it goes about 20yds less that the AP2 PW and it filled a nice gap for me... so in it stayed

I used to play an Eye 2 PW as a gap wedge too. Great club.

Back