The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I am going to say is

FREAKING WOW

The companies are 1000000000% behind this and cannot wait to meet their staff.

All I am going to say is

FREAKING WOW

Fantastic! That post looks killer too, next to the Morgan Cup.

All I am going to say is

FREAKING WOW

I'm more intrigued. If that's possible.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm more intrigued. If that's possible.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

How does this get any bigger?

Go Team TC!

Lol. I just saw FREAKING WOW in big letters. I came in here to talk smack to both captains. Cause ya know, my mid 15 handi contains some serious game. In some spots. Sometimes. Well at least a lil bit.

LOL.............. I'm dying watchin these videos. Just gettin strange looks at home hahahahaha.

I have to agree, how can this get any bigger and better than this? Playing on either team Biggsy or team TC at a great course representing Callaway or Taylormade Golf and THP. WOW!

All I am going to say is

FREAKING WOW

Yikes....JB....you've got to stop piling on the anticipation factors !!

Amazing...can't wait to hear what the companies have in store for the lucky participants.

All I am going to say is

FREAKING WOW

I hope my email gets in quick enough. Unless I purchase a house I should have plenty of funds for this.

That's what we have been saying since you started teasing this thing! I really really REALLY hope I don't screw up this email!

You guys are killing me !! :laughing:

JB you are just crazy, pumping everyone up more than we even were before.

March 15th can't come quick enough. Hopefully my email skills shine that day.

March 15th can't come quick enough. Hopefully my email skills shine that day.

I know! Some people suggested that I have my assistant send the email, but then I realized... This is way to BIG to delegate! So I have 45 minutes blocked out of my schedule. 15 minutes so I can mentally prepare myself before hand and then 30 minutes so I can compose myself after the crushing reality hits that I was email #15 :crying:

I know! Some people suggested that I have my assistant send the email, but then I realized... This is way to BIG to delegate! So I have 45 minutes blocked out of my schedule. 15 minutes so I can mentally prepare myself before hand and then 30 minutes so I can compose myself after the crushing reality hits that I was email #15 :crying:

Don't forget, if you are chosen, when you are notified, you have 1 hour to make the payment. You could be chosen, not get the notification right away, then go back to torturing some poor patient with your ghoulish, screeching tools, then get notified and not know it. You wouldn't get your payment in in time.

That's why I'm taking off the entire month of March just to be sure.

Kevin

This is easily the early favorite for thread of the year! Both teams bringing it

Dang! You're right! I do so enjoy torturing those poor souls. You know what they say, "Time flys when you're doing root canals!" :D Well the payment part I might have to delegate, but not the email. But I do like your thinking, maybe it might be safer to take the month off!
Don't forget, if you are chosen, when you are notified, you have 1 hour to make the payment. You could be chosen, not get the notification right away, then go back to torturing some poor patient with your ghoulish, screeching tools, then get notified and not know it. You wouldn't get your payment in in time.

That's why I'm taking off the entire month of March just to be sure.

Kevin

Man I hope my connection that day is strong!

I thought everything has been laid out there. Now you go and make that post JB. That seems like there is exciting new stuff around the corner. How can this get better? Great. Now no sleep again tonight

Not necessarily MORE stuff coming out....Just how excited the companies are to meet their staff and all the cool things they have planned for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back