• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
What internet radio option do you use?

Do you use it on a computer browser, cell phone or both?

THP Radio of course.

THP Radio of course.

I enjoy that one as well, I should have been more specific, "Music" radio of choice!!!

Wunder radio on ipad.

Grooveshark.

1. Free.
2. No commercials.
3. No "we think you might like this song" garbage

Sky.fm or Grooveshark.

pandora via iphone, but also slacker, aha, and a few others...........

#1 Kexp seattle indie
#2 Kplu seattle jazz

Last edited:
I use Pandora on my Iphone and on my Computer. My xbox has Last FM so I use that in the living room. Last FM has more commercials, but Pandora's commercials are longer.

I'll either listen to Pandora or Tune In Radio. I like Tune In Radio because I can listen too my favorite morning show in Sacramento while living in Washington.

I use three apps on my phone (i don't listen to the radio on my computer).

1. Pandora
2. Stitcher (for talk radio and podcasts)
3. Wunderradio (for all of the radio stations you love). I have not listened to one second of the local radio here, because I can listen to all of my favorite radio stations from Los Angeles on Wunderradio

Grooveshark fo' sho'. Make a list of 30-50 songs and go.

I'll turn Pandora on for music, and iheartradio on to listen to Penguins games on 105.9 The X.

neither....usually iTunes library

pandora
last.fm
grooveshark
youtube

I have a related question.

For those of you listening to internet radio (or any constant streaming audio) over your phones, how much usage do you accumulate? I know the phone providers bandwidth/usage limits are geared toward people who stream video all the time, but wasn't sure if say streaming audio at work everyday would get you anywhere close to a 2 GB monthly usage.

I had never heard of grooveshark. I'll have to check that out tonight.

For those that use Grooveshark, can you get it on an iphone?

I have slacker radios in both my stores. Did not like Pandora at all. I will check out grooveshark again.

Only thing I listen to is a classic country station out of Topeka on their website. Otherwise, the TV is on.

I voted for Pandora since that's what I use on my iPhone but I do use Last.FM on the Xbox occasionally.

definatley get down on some grooveshark.

Tunein/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back