What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still got 2 hours man. Go hit some balls or something. haha. I'll help you out: Chelsea and Real Madrid are going to win.

Just like Barcelona and AC Milan were going to win? Haha I've been chipping balls in the backyard as I wait.

Just like Barcelona and AC Milan were going to win? Haha I've been chipping balls in the backyard as I wait.

haha I stand corrected. At work right now, I share an office with 2 other people and for some reason last year out boss was kind enough to get us a TV. I make them endure Golf and American Football, while they've been keeping me in the loop for F1 and Premier league. Go Tottenham HotSpurs!

Currently watching the TC and Biggsy Show

SportsCenter. Is there anything else?

Unusual Suspects on ID again. Different episode.

Hawaii 5.0 last night. Im starting to like that show.

Just got done watching an old rerun of the A-Team, classic Mr T lines!

Chelsea vs FC Copenhagen

Rocky on AMC

Chelsea vs FC Copenhagen

Chelsa seems to have it in hand. Real Madrid not Blowing out Olympique is a surprise. But then again my friend is a HUGE RM fan so maybe my understanding on how good they really are might be a bit biased.

Flipping throug the channells right now. Blade 3 is on. Man is that a bad movie. Seriously I'm about to risk my life hunting vampires, but oh wait I got to make sure my Ipod's got the right playlists for Vampire hunting. Come on , really?

I like Blade 3.. whats not to like? Its got Jessica Biel in it...beats what i'm watching, which is 3 people who are watching a manual handling DVD. Watching the DVD is bad enough, but watching people watching the DVD is infinately worse...

Local news @ 5

The Andy Griffith Show

Just got out of the hot tub and am watching the end of CBS evening news.

Jeopardy

NCIS on CBS

NCIS LA

Raising Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back