Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI-Just received a tweet about 10% storewide sale today at greatgolfdeals.com. It said to use coupon code "pres10"

I purchased a set of Bridgestone j38 irons with custom dynamic gold shafts instead of the PX shafts. The price was great and they had them drop-shipped to me directly from Bridgestone. I would highly recommend.

Sports Authority Outlet is offering an additional 40% off the already low prices. I picked up three pair of golf shorts at ridiculously low prices. This additional sale doesn't apply to Nike.

Kudos Sean, just ordered 2 pair of Under Armour Bent Grass Shorts for $31, sick deal!

http://www.14stix.com/ has Travis Mathew lowdown shorts for $39.99 retails for $89.99 I only see large and xlarge left so hurry.

I am seeing great deals at naileditgolf.com anyone bought from them?

Modell's has the 40% off single item back again. I just bought a new Clicgear 3.0 for $120! Code is on the website.

Modell's has the 40% off single item back again. I just bought a new Clicgear 3.0 for $120! Code is on the website.

Was just about to post that. Took my clicgear out this weekend and loved it. I find I play better when I walk

Crap...you guys are killing me....Trying to decide on a trip to Franklin for a Seemore putter or this Clicgear....(Clicgear would be cheaper....sigh)
would the Clicgear hold my Ogio synchro???

Crap...you guys are killing me....Trying to decide on a trip to Franklin for a Seemore putter or this Clicgear....(Clicgear would be cheaper....sigh)
would the Clicgear hold my Ogio synchro???

It should, I use it with my Bridgestone cart bag which looks to be pretty similar in size and there is plenty of room

golfballs.com code LOSHIP 3/9 expiry, free shipping on logo overruns if purchased more than $75.

They have the penta practice ball (which I am told performs the same as the regular penta ball) for $29.99 a dozen.

golfballs.com code LOSHIP 3/9 expiry, free shipping on logo overruns if purchased more than $75.

They have the penta practice ball (which I am told performs the same as the regular penta ball) for $29.99 a dozen.

I am not sure what the difference is between X-out and Practice, but gppgolf.com has the Penta X-Out (even though it says Practice in the picture of the balls) for 24.99 a dozen. May be worth checking out.

http://www.gppgolf.com/products2.cfm/ID/13432/name/taylor-made-penta-x-out-golf-balls

It should, I use it with my Bridgestone cart bag which looks to be pretty similar in size and there is plenty of room

Ripper...what color do you have???
Same for you Chunky??

For you TaylorMade fans www.14stix.com has the TaylorMade Icon Golf Hat for $7.99, that is super cheap for a has as they usually run $20 to $25 dollars. They have 4 colors.

Ripper...what color do you have???
Same for you Chunky??

I had blue in the cart but I slept on it and it was gone in the morning. I just went with black.

bama - I have the blue and really like it. Very sharp looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back