2011 THP Golf Outing Contests

Oh snap. I see a couple things I'd love to take home.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Glad so many like what they see so far. We will be adding a couple of more very soon.

I feel lucky this year!

ALL I CAN SAY IS WWWWOOOOWWWW!!!! That is one crazy list of prizes! I so want to win like all of them. I guess I will work on my putting with my driver and my driving with my putter!

Whoa! Those prizes are unbelievable. I want all of them, or just one, or really just a shot at one. I figure duey's not there this year, so perhaps I might have a shot at something.

Truly incredible list of prizes though, thanks a ton.

Holy Prizes THP! Wicked cool! I knew the Z-Star would find it's way in there this year! The TP Mills putter is super awesome too. You guys have really brought it again this year! Thanks THP!

When is the dress-up contest being held? Demo day or one of the playing days?

Holy Prizes THP! Wicked cool! I knew the Z-Star would find it's way in there this year! The TP Mills putter is super awesome too. You guys have really brought it again this year! Thanks THP!

When is the dress-up contest being held? Demo day or one of the playing days?

That will be announced very soon.

Wow, these are some prizes!!!! I am having to play catch up today and this thread just made me smile!!! Great job THP!!!

Just got the specs from Bettinardi. Signed putter grip, signed headcover, and signed COA all come with the putter. It is a TRUE TOUR PROTO, and valued at $1500.

Trying very hard not to say what prize I really lust after....Must not stare at JB's post

Just got the specs from Bettinardi. Signed putter grip, signed headcover, and signed COA all come with the putter. It is a TRUE TOUR PROTO, and valued at $1500.

I'm gonna hate not winning that one.

Just read the prize list, WOW! There are going to be some very luck THP'ers.

Don't worry TC...I'll let you hold the Betti. :D Amazing prize for one very lucky winner!

Don't worry TC...I'll let you hold the Betti. :D Amazing prize for one very lucky winner!

Thanks, b/c I know my luck with raffles. I won't even be within 1,000 or the numbers called out.

Lord Have Mercy! I just drooled all over my shirt :drool:

Easy there big fella, you gotta save some for the day of said contest. That putter is gonna go right on my wall.

Lord Have Mercy! I just drooled all over my shirt :drool:

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

1st Post Updated with another prize listed.

Another great prize...thanks patty and blind9!

Easy there big fella, you gotta save some for the day of said contest. That putter is gonna go right on my wall.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Just drooled again :drool:

And the prizes keep on pouring in. We might be at the THP dinner all night if this keeps up...and I don't mind one bit. Nice work!

Nice!!! Blind9 bringing it as well!

Thanks to our friends from Blind 9!!!! This just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Last edited:
Nice, thanks Blind9 for stepping up!

Back