Hello from SoCal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clg82

Banned
Reaction score
Hey everyone new to the community but have been browsing around the forums for the past couple of months. There is a lot of great information here and I hope to give my input as well. This seems like a great community to talk about everying golf and everything in between!

Thanks GolferGal love the avatar by the way lol

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, good to have you here.

Welcome. I lived in Irvine/Gardena/Torrence from 98 to 2004. You'll like it here

Welcome to the forum neighbor!!! What part of SoCal do you live in?

I am from the Lancaster/Palmdale area! Good to see that a local is welcoming me as well.....noticed in your signature the Mashie! There is a lot of buzz going around here about that club and everywhere else on the internet.

I am from the Lancaster/Palmdale area! Good to see that a local is welcoming me as well.....noticed in your signature the Mashie! There is a lot of buzz going around here about that club and everywhere else on the internet.

It is an awesome club!!! Definately worth checking out. If you are iterested at some point in buying the Mashie, talk to Blind9 golf. They are in Alhambra and offer great service.

Lancaster Palmdale, I believe Sacul1573 is from up that way. I am down in the San Gabriel Valley.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

It is an awesome club!!! Definately worth checking out. If you are iterested at some point in buying the Mashie, talk to Blind9 golf. They are in Alhambra and offer great service.

Lancaster Palmdale, I believe Sacul1573 is from up that way. I am down in the San Gabriel Valley.

Cool thanks a lot i'll have to look him up on here. Is Blind9 golf a sponsor of this site, or should I just google them?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP !! :clapp:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome so far!

welcome!

Hello and :welcome:

Speaking of sacul...I haven't heard from him or seen him in a while...

nice to meet you

People never learn . . . I'm sure he'll try again.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! ENJOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back