What golf stuff do you look for?

I mostly just look for stuff that I am in need of at the time. If I need shoes, I look for shoes. If I needed a new wedge, I would look at different wedges. Rarely do I look at stuff, just for the sake of looking. Sure, I may browse to take a look at new stuff, but I wouldn't call it research. If I can't buy anything or don't need anything, I don't see much use in 'just looking'.

I have a problem with looking at clubs - any and all types....

I think most of us on this forum suffer from that disease.

My searches go in cycles..but right now I'd have to say I am on a mission for the perfect wedge for my game. I'm also in the market for a cheap hybrid to putz around with.

Anything that is just a smoking deal that can't be passed up. Been proactively looking at hybrids with all the Mashie hype.

Shoes, always shoes

Does anything count? I'm always looking at everything!!!

lately Ive been looking around for launch monitors that dont cost a ton of $$$$

Any luck yet? This is something I'm constantly on the lookout for too. Would love to fix up a nice hitting bay in half of my 2 car garage.

I'm a clearance rack ho. Mostly for clothes.

New golf clothes!

Anything and everything... I have a hard time to hold back when I see a really good deal

Shafts, Grips, Clothing of all types, Any golf deal really. Shoes. I could go on and on. putters

I look at and buy some clothes, but nothing with any "bling" really. I've really been into plaid shorts for the summer, but I stick to pretty basic, often solid colored polo's to wear with the plaids. I'm a bit particular in that I like shorts that don't wrinkle too much, so I like to see them live before I buy, but I still search for different brands a styles.
I've also really been into spikeless shoes since trying a pair all of last year, so I'm always online searching to find out what is out there, although I continue to wear steel spikes when it is wet (yes my course allows them).
I also spend a period of time nearly everyday, surfing ebay for old Ping putters, mainly to add to my collection and not so much for gamers. I'm also thinking about selling my range finder and joining the GPS group, so I've been researching those, but not a lot as there are a couple of good threads here, so I think the choice has been narrowed down.

for me its mainly shafts, wedges, putters, and balls. Im not a huge fan of the flashy clothes and belts. Jeans and my UnderArmour polo is good enough for me.

It used to be drivers and how to hit the driver tips, but I am looking more and more on putters and putting tips.

In order from most often to not as often...

Balls
Irons
Cart Bags
Wedges
Drivers

lately Ive been looking around for launch monitors that dont cost a ton of $$$$

Same here. Let me know what you end up getting.

Have been searching for clothes here lately.

Clothing and Shoes. I have 4 pair but Im always looking at getting more. Im worse then my wife. Next on the list is golf balls on sale.

Clubs Clubs and more clubs...actually i have been researching fairway woods since that is my next purchase. I have already decided on a mashie, primarly due to the reviews on here and then actually getting to hit one.

I am always looking for unusual putters. My pickle putter is one of my favorites.

I didn't start looking for golf clothes until I joined THP. Yesterday I bought three pair of trousers and three pair of shorts and great clearance prices. :)

We have a Nike outlet store here that carries a ton of golf clothes. It's about 30 miles out of town, but well worth a trip every couple of months. Generally last years stuff, but still really cool. Golf pants, polo's, pullovers, shorts, rain gear, shoes, hats, all at 30-70% off. I can't get enough of it. It's always good Nike golf polo's for $19 and pullovers for $30, shorts and slacks for $30-40. Last years golf shoes for $39. So good.

I pretty much check out everything

Back