Cleveland Launcher Ultralite Driver & FW

Despite having pretty bad issues with my back, I was dying to hit my new SL290 so I went to the range tonight to hit a bucket of balls. I made it a point to swing easy just to see how it hits.

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was to see how well I was hitting it, even with my bad back! The balls just rocketed right down the middle without even putting much umphhhhh into it. In fact, I think they went straighter and farther the easier I swung. Ole Gray took a few swipes at it and launched rockets down the range. One of our friends tried it and their eyes got so big after they hit it. They are going to check out our demo club for further testing. They were awestruck! This driver is something else. I've never been so excited about clubs as I am all my new Cleveland stuff. Hurry up and get here Mashies and 3 wood!

I'm so glad I got to try these out at the last demo day!

Despite having pretty bad issues with my back, I was dying to hit my new SL290 so I went to the range tonight to hit a bucket of balls. I made it a point to swing easy just to see how it hits.

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was to see how well I was hitting it, even with my bad back! The balls just rocketed right down the middle without even putting much umphhhhh into it. In fact, I think they went straighter and farther the easier I swung. Ole Gray took a few swipes at it and launched rockets down the range. One of our friends tried it and their eyes got so big after they hit it. They are going to check out our demo club for further testing. They were awestruck! This driver is something else. I've never been so excited about clubs as I am all my new Cleveland stuff. Hurry up and get here Mashies and 3 wood!

I'm so glad I got to try these out at the last demo day!

Guys/Gals -- I can testify, she was crushing that thing:deadhorse:!!! Seriously the ball was nuked and my gawd, she was hitting range balls :bulgy-eyes: I can't wait to see her hit this thing with her Bridgestone RX balls :thumb:

Congrats KB , OleGray will be shakin' in his bib's now you got one of your new weapons :D

Congrats KB , OleGray will be shakin' in his bib's now you got one of your new weapons :D

Nah,
Gray will have a full new bag as well soon. Here is my prediction. He will go almost all Cleveland. He met a fitter locally, so he is now an insider with Cleveland too. He will get fit for his new sticks with in a month I say.

Nah,
Gray will have a full new bag as well soon. Here is my prediction. He will go almost all Cleveland. He met a fitter locally, so he is now an insider with Cleveland too. He will get fit for his new sticks with in a month I say.

Has the snake been killed by Cleveland? Thats bad news for Cobra if they lose one of the last golfers in their stable.

Has the snake been killed by Cleveland? Thats bad news for Cobra if they lose one of the last golfers in their stable.

Ok that was funny lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Nah,
LOL , then he will have to buy all new stuff after hitting all the cool new stuff at the outing & then KB will most likely put a pot knot on his head :D

Good grief I think you guys know my husband better than me sometimes.

Nah,

haha now that's funny stuff guys,,, but you may be right. Hmmmmmmm :question:

Cmon KB, he's slightly predictable.

Slightly is an understatement. I just check THP to see what kind of mood he is in or what he is going to buy before I come home from work everyday. :D

Slightly is an understatement. I just check THP to see what kind of mood he is in or what he is going to buy before I come home from work everyday. :D

Yeah, as soon as I heard that he "met a fitter" I knew the change was coming.

Yeah, as soon as I heard that he "met a fitter" I knew the change was coming.

Actually I met the fitter while he was playing with SWFla. If he had met him, he would probably already have the new clubs in hand. We are having a Cleveland demo day soon and he has really been eyeing several things in the Cleveland line. I'm trying to talk him into waiting until the THP demo day but you know Ole Gray.

Actually I met the fitter while he was playing with SWFla. If he had met him, he would probably already have the new clubs in hand. We are having a Cleveland demo day soon and he has really been eyeing several things in the Cleveland line. I'm trying to talk him into waiting until the THP demo day but you know Ole Gray.

Dont forget the insider part...hehe

Just got a chance to hit these drivers yesterday at golfers warehouse and I was ablsolutely blown away! The Miyazaki shaft really shines for me. I am typically a low launch/high spin driver of the ball which is terrible but I manage to get away with it most times with my swing speed (~115) and ball speed (~165).

With my current driver I typically launch the ball around 9-10* with around 3500rpm backspin. I instantly saw my numbers improve with the SL290 and the C. Kua 43 in stiff flex. My launch went up to 11-12* and my spin dropped almost 1000rpms to around 2500-2600!! I was a little inconsistent left to right (still working through a swing change) but might have also needed a bit of a stiffer shaft.

I cant tell you how excited I was to see these numbers on the launch monitor. I know the monitors at golfers warehouse are "tuned" a bit higher/longer, however you want to describe it, but seeing one go out there to 325 was a great feeling none-the-less. I have a lesson tonight and cant wait to try out the other 2 models and would love to be able to try out a few different flex codes in the miyazaki if they have a fitting cart there. I know a place a short drive away that is having a Cleveland demo day in the beginning of april but I dont know if I can wait that long!

Cleveland has definitely hit a home run with this line of drivers and they are at the TOP of my list for this spring!

We just had a group of guys on the tee box so I walked out there with our Cleveland SL290 10.5* reg flex demo and asked if anyone wanted to hit it. One of the guys volunteered and bombed it down the middle. His eyes got big and he immediately told the other guys how sweet the club was and then he turned to our Supt. and said I might have to buy this today. I let him take it on the front 9 to test out further.

We just had a group of guys on the tee box so I walked out there with our Cleveland SL290 10.5* reg flex demo and asked if anyone wanted to hit it. One of the guys volunteered and bombed it down the middle. His eyes got big and he immediately told the other guys how sweet the club was and then he turned to our Supt. and said I might have to buy this today. I let him take it on the front 9 to test out further.

Good job KellyBo :clapp:. Cleveland Golf is going to love you :thumb:

mi club es su club....nice gesture KB

Good job KellyBo :clapp:. Cleveland Golf is going to love you :thumb:

Dont worry....YOu will be their sales guy VERY soon.

Dont worry....YOu will be their sales guy VERY soon.

LOL - yup, I think you're right. Ole Gray will be my best customer!

LOL - yup, I think you're right. Ole Gray will be my best customer!

No question about it. Then he can wear his jeans and say they are the Cleveland colors. He's an insider now

No question about it. Then he can wear his overalls and say they are the Cleveland colors. He's an insider now

FIFY, I heard that is approved course wear in Georgia :D

Is the Miyazaki considered a low spin shaft or more mid spin?

Back