TP Mills Demo program coming soon to THP!

How many testers are slated? Need to know my chances of getting this bad boy in the end..,

There will be a LH One and Softtail soon, but this list is for a RH 1310 Ming pictured in the link from above. There are 20 spots total per putter. We may extend the dates for
warm weather areas like Florida, California, AZ etc.

Thanks,

How many testers are slated? Need to know my chances of getting this bad boy in the end..,

Looks like 20 testers, so 19-1 are your odds if that is the number.

Sorry Capt. Poor typing on my part. The look was meant to be like. As in I think on Putter talk I've seen you guys have demo's with putters being passed around similar to this and at the end the guys bid on the putter. Not sure if I'm explaining it well. But I like this idea better lol.

I am with you now. There will be no demo program on the other site. We are fully invested in making THP our home and extending some great opportunities to the members here. The demo program is just one of many programs we plan on rolling out in 2011.

I am with you now. There will be no demo program on the other site. We are fully invested in making THP our home and extending some great opportunities to the members here. The demo program is just one of many programs we plan on rolling out in 2011.

Now THAT is freaking cool!

Now THAT is freaking cool!

that is very cool indeed! I can't wait to sign the headcover, I think that is an awesome idea as part of the demo.

I'm hoping the Ming will arrive tomorrow, cannot wait!

I'm thinking a signature/screen-name combo on the HC, at a small size for everyone else's sigs of course lol

I'm hoping the Ming will arrive tomorrow, cannot wait!

I'm thinking a signature/screen-name combo on the HC, at a small size for everyone else's sigs of course lol
I will follow your lead on the sig, according to my email I am to receive it from your sometime the week of the 28th.

I will follow your lead on the sig, according to my email I am to receive it from your sometime the week of the 28th.

Yep, I'll shoot you the tracking number when I send it out so we know exactly where it is the whole time.

who ever wins this will have a well travelled putter with a cool story to tell about.

Craig hit me up with the tracking number last night, its on the truck!

I can't wait, I'll be starting up a new thread with TONS of pics tonight for all the demo'ers. This is too awesome.

Craig hit me up with the tracking number last night, its on the truck!

I can't wait, I'll be starting up a new thread with TONS of pics tonight for all the demo'ers. This is too awesome.

I received an email early on confirming I was in, is there another email or something that comes around to tell when or what putter that will be?

I received an email early on confirming I was in, is there another email or something that comes around to tell when or what putter that will be?

Yep. I got the confirmation email as well. They'll send ya one out when you can expect delivery from the previous demo person.

Yep. I got the confirmation email as well. They'll send ya one out when you can expect delivery from the previous demo person.

Great, thanks I didn't think I skimmed, lol, but could have missed one or two.

I got my confirm email as well, can't wait to see this great putter in person!

Hope this helps:

If I sent you an email asking for your info, then you are signed up. I don't want to committ everyone to a certain week beacause I need some flexability to adjust dates. Right now jman has the putter and Dawgdaddy is on deck.
I am in the process of deciding if 2 weekends per user is better than one. I am of the belief, that two weekends allows the user a better opportunity to adjust to a new putter and feel the intricacies of our product. The only person this effects is Dawgdaddy, he would be delayed one week. This is a learning experience for me, so please be email any questions or concerns. I want your demo experience to be stress free.

Side note: I have room for 2 more. For those who dont want to read 5 pages. The only cost is shipping to the next person. No obligation to buy. You must sign the cover. It will be given to away at the end. FREE, no charge, Nada.

Hope this helps:

If I sent you an email asking for your info, then you are signed up. I don't want to committ everyone to a certain week beacause I need some flexability to adjust dates. Right now jman has the putter and Dawgdaddy is on deck.
I am in the process of deciding if 2 weekends per user is better than one. I am of the belief, that two weekends allows the user a better opportunity to adjust to a new putter and feel the intricacies of our product. The only person this effects is Dawgdaddy, he would be delayed one week. This is a learning experience for me, so please be email any questions or concerns. I want your demo experience to be stress free.

Side note: I have room for 2 more. For those who dont want to read 5 pages. The only cost is shipping to the next person. No obligation to buy. You must sign the cover. It will be given to away at the end. FREE, no charge, Nada.

Shot you an email on said possible extension Craig. This thing is gorgeous BTW.

If you see your THP username, you are in for the RH Ming
In no order: jman215, The Due, aggro, clam fist, ddec0418, DawgDaddy, Dirt_Guy, Chunckylover77, snap hook, Johnboy12.5, IceyShanks, I am waiting on two more screen names to fill. If you don't see your name and sent me an email, please do so again.

Thanks,
Captain

Add Blugold

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks captain

Back