Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

My new Mashie is 1 1/2 hours from my house! Can I just go and get it now? I guess I would have to break in to the UPS DC. I can't wait to get it tomorrow!

I have not heard from Blind9 when my M2 is shipping, and the wait is killing me. I really want this club as my longest club off the tee other than driver.

My new Mashie is 1 1/2 hours from my house! Can I just go and get it now? I guess I would have to break in to the UPS DC. I can't wait to get it tomorrow!

LOL mine is in the same place. I was thinking the same thing

LOL mine is in the same place. I was thinking the same thing

Well you guys can go break in together, you will have 100 thp members saying you were here the whole time. hehe

I ordered an M4 myself recently as a replacement for my 4-iron. Most golf retailers in NZ will not be stocking Cleveland equipment from this year onward for some reason, so I'm having to import mine from the US. Just got informed that the shipment has been pushed back another 10 days :(

I ordered an M4 myself recently as a replacement for my 4-iron. Most golf retailers in NZ will not be stocking Cleveland equipment from this year onward for some reason, so I'm having to import mine from the US. Just got informed that the shipment has been pushed back another 10 days :(

Welcome to the waiting for the mashie club.

Welcome to the waiting for the mashie club.

You gotta admit CB, we are a fun group to be a part of lol

I CAN'T WAIT! Still too dang pumped about these.

Hopefully some of you guys in the waiting for the mashie club got the M1, Im curious about its performance.

You gotta admit CB, we are a fun group to be a part of lol

I CAN'T WAIT! Still too dang pumped about these.

Its a great group for sure, I'm lucky the M3 is already in the bag and is getting me by, but when I was playing yesterday there were a few tee shots where I thought, "man I wish I had my M2!"

My pop's M3 is on the way soon!!! Cant wait to see how it fits his game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the Mashie out of a fairway bunker today...smoked it! This is the most versatile hybrid I've ever used.

Hit the Mashie out of a fairway bunker today...smoked it! This is the most versatile hybrid I've ever used.

So is it a keeper? Are you going to keep it in the bag once your test is done?

Went to my local golf shop yesterday to get a wedge regripped and they had 20-30 sitting there on their display rack. Every model, if I had the time I would have hit the m1 or m2 but I didn't. Judging by the crazy response on this website about the mashie I'd be doing myself a disservice by not at least giving it a look.

T minus....Oh wait. Today is the day! I am going to get my Mashie on!!

Hopefully some of you guys in the waiting for the mashie club got the M1, Im curious about its performance.

My M1 is to be at my door on Friday. I'll let you know how it goes.

The M3 I ordered from Blind9 will be here this afternoon....just in time for the weekend where I can get to know it and it's sister, the M4

I would like more details on that shot. I agree that it is a very good club. I have hit some very nice shots with my mashie since buying the M4 last Friday.

How strong has Cleveland Golf brought it this year? After I saw the CG16 irons and the Mashie, they may be one of the most consistent OEMs out there.

After my range session with the MCs yesterday, I went in to the pro shop to see what they had for new stuff(usually they are a little slow at stocking stuff). To my surprise they had a 1 Mashie. I was dying to hit it, it was a regular flex, which isn't what I needed, but I still wanted to hit it. Unfortunately I didn't have time to have them tape it up and test it so hopefully this weekend.

Also I talked to Patty yesterday and she is going to place a custom order with Cleveland because she thinks I will get my M4 faster that way.

For those of you that know you are getting your mashies from Blind9 did you get an email saying it had shipped? I'm still waiting to hear whether or not mine is shipped or they are still waiting to for it.

For those of you that know you are getting your mashies from Blind9 did you get an email saying it had shipped? I'm still waiting to hear whether or not mine is shipped or they are still waiting to for it.

Shoot Patty a PM CB, she will get back to you asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The M1 is gonna be a hit. I can feel it. 3w's be shaking in yer boots.

Back