Weirdest thing in your bag?

update...Was just cleaning out my bag from the latest trip. I have had a sleeve of the Srixon Z-Star XV's, or so I thought, in the bag for the past few weeks. I just pulled the sleeve out to try them out putting down stairs and find......3 old Noodles! Apparently one of my buddies swapped them out within the past couple weeks and never told me. I have a pretty good idea as to who it was, and payback will be hell. I might just have to tinker with his R9 settings before we play saturday.

I carry a silicone nipple tee. Great to break out when group starts taking things to seriously.

I carry a silicone nipple tee. Great to break out when group starts taking things to seriously.

Hahaha. I could use some of those for a few of my golf groups.

if i had those silicone nipple tees id never break 100
id be too busy throwing dolla billz folded sideways at them

I just added a driving iron. That thing is outstanding for those sticky little punch outs.

first ball i ever played a legit round of golf with from some course in Myrtle Beach, my giant initials blue-sharpied onto the cover... the only ball out of a good dozen and a half that made it safely out of the course that day... a good luck charm was born.

Back