The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok..somehow I got behind on this thread.....
this is totally awesome....this is what makes THP what it is....
I can only imagine the intensity this thread will take once the 14 are picked...
JB better fire up another file server once the vids start getting uploaded...

And I think that JB might be a little biased towards his home state brethren....:golf:
so...Morgan...how about stepping up and being TC's supporter in this thread....
even things up a bit???:angel:

Thanks. Driver. I need a shaft for my 3 wood, it's a weak balloon fade every time I hit it.

I think you should keep that shaft in your 3wood, lol

You're right, we have to suck it up, put the bromance aside, and get down to some good ol' fashioned JB smack talking.

So can I call you Soda? or Popinski?

I can only imagine the intensity this thread will take once the 14 are picked...

And I think that JB might be a little biased towards his home state brethren....:golf:

I kind of thought there was a little favortism being shown, glad I'm not the only one seeing it that way. I think JB knows that biggsy needs the support. I've taken two years of smack talk on here, I'm conditioned to it.

I kind of thought there was a little favortism being shown, glad I'm not the only one seeing it that way. I think JB knows that biggsy needs the support. I've taken two years of smack talk on here, I'm conditioned to it.

Dont worry TC..I got your back....
(us Lefties have to stick together.....) :golf2:

I think you should keep that shaft in your 3wood, lol

You're right, we have to suck it up, put the bromance aside, and get down to some good ol' fashioned JB smack talking.

So can I call you Soda? or Popinski?
Daddy will do just fine.

Daddy will do just fine.

Daddy? When do I get my allowance then?

Anyway Soda, I'm glad you're getting out there and working on your game. I am getting some Pale Provider preparation in tomorrow.

Bam!!! Biggsy getting dropped!

gamespys-50-favorite-console-games-of-the-80s-20091111102642747.gif

Just Call him JB holmes, they look alike!

You know, Biggsy and JB have the same initials. Maybe there is an initial bromance.

Need to Start a "Lefties for TC" support group :bananadance:

Just Call him JB holmes, they look alike!

You know, Biggsy and JB have the same initials. Maybe there is an initial bromance.

Hey dont be making of J.B. initials. Only the chosen ones are able to have those.

haha you guys are really hamming it up :zsimpsons:. I love watching the banner :thumb: Just think, there will 14 more banner buddies :D

Hey dont be making of J.B. initials. Only the chosen ones are able to have those.

Seems like back in the day when I was in high school it was always the ones with those initials who were "Chosen" last when choosing up teams.

Just sayin :blowkiss:

LOL do you know that I never realized that Biggsy and JB have the same initials?

Really? The bromance blossoms around the namesake.

Seems like back in the day when I was in high school it was always the ones with those initials who were "Chosen" last when choosing up teams.

Just sayin :blowkiss:

Really? Well I was always the captain and the one picking. :arrogant::act-up:

Owned = beat (at least according to JB)

No, it is when you run your mouth and then get beat, not once, not twice, but since you want to discuss it, THREE times. Yeah thats right, I freaking "OWNED" you this last weekend too. I said I wouldnt say anything per your request, but you want to bring me into this Glass Joe?

JB might be up on me by 1 or 2 matches, but I'll tell you, I've beat him more than you've beat him. :D As well he should beat me, he's better by quite a few strokes. When it comes to our matches though and it's usually stroke, we are competitive. :golf2:

That reminds me, you owe me a dollar.

I dont play favoritism outside of rooting against Nasa employees from Las Vegas that are shorter than 5'6 and tip less than 18%. :act-up:

Is that what you are sticking too. Sometimes you make it really hard for me to stay backed out of this one. But then again you are my IJP...Hello #12.

That is perfect. Enjoy TC. This might start to look like a Travelocity commerical.

LOL do you know that I never realized that Biggsy and JB have the same initials?

hahaha, I didnt realize it til I was gonna call Biggsy JB Holmes by his initials, so I was just gonna call him JB, but I didnt think the REAL JB would appreciate that. Thats a lot of J's and B's

Jesus! That got interesting.

Lol. Wow. Good thing I've kept quiet. HAHAHAHA

Biggsy = JB3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back