Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

Im not really sure why but I went to Google and searched Cleveland Mashie M1 and yup, this thread is at the top. How awesome is that

It really is. The M1 is going to go HAM on the 3w's out there.

Im not really sure why but I went to Google and searched Cleveland Mashie M1 and yup, this thread is at the top. How awesome is that

For those of you that know you are getting your mashies from Blind9 did you get an email saying it had shipped? I'm still waiting to hear whether or not mine is shipped or they are still waiting to for it.

Shoot Patty a PM CB, she will get back to you asap

Yup thats what I did. Patty suggested we go another route to try to expedite the process.

For those of you that know you are getting your mashies from Blind9 did you get an email saying it had shipped? I'm still waiting to hear whether or not mine is shipped or they are still waiting to for it.

Shoot Patty a PM CB, she will get back to you asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know what you find out if u don't min CB. I am waiting on one too.

I got 2 seperate emails CB. One was from Blind9 and one was from yahoo I think

I got 2 seperate emails CB. One was from Blind9 and one was from yahoo I think

Both were from blind9 for me. The weird part was I got the back order email and then I got an automated delivery call from my concierge a few days later. Thought nothing of it as I had about 4 packages expected. Then before I got home to get the packages I got an email saying they had shipped and checked the tracking for an ETA. It said they were already delivered!

Blind9golf is awesome for their service with this mashie order. Cleveland is getting really backed up right now as the demand is much higher than expected.

Seriously?!?! No M1 is lefty! :at-wits-end:

CB, I got an email yesterday from Blind9 saying my Mashie was shipped. It is due here on Monday.

My M3 & M4 should be waiting for me when I get home today, I can't wait! I am still contemplating and need to go hit an M1 or M2 again before I decide if I want to go that route instead of a 3 or 4w in my bag.

Nope thats why I went with the M2 best I could do.

M2 is the 5 wood equivalent right? I just don't understand why manufacturers do that to us. They could have a small stock in factory for orders and not ship to stores. But not being able to order one at all makes me just not want to game their clubs. At least Ping is RH/LH on everything

M2 is the 5 wood equivalent right? I just don't understand why manufacturers do that to us. They could have a small stock in factory for orders and not ship to stores. But not being able to order one at all makes me just not want to game their clubs. At least Ping is RH/LH on everything

I'm used to it and I understand it from the OEM point of view, and its not a cleveland thing, most OEM's don't make every option for lefties. As for the M2 I think it will be longer than a 5 wood as I am seeing similar distances with my M3 to my 5 wood, the M2 for me at least will be something like a weak 3 wood in distance.

I'm used to it and I understand it from the OEM point of view, and its not a cleveland thing, most OEM's don't make every option for lefties. As for the M2 I think it will be longer than a 5 wood as I am seeing similar distances with my M3 to my 5 wood, the M2 for me at least will be something like a weak 3 wood in distance.

Is that leaving you a large gap where your 3 iron used to be?

Is that leaving you a large gap where your 3 iron used to be?

Nope, I find I can choke down on the M3, with a little bit of a shorter swing and take 15 yards off it. Plus when I'm sitting at 185-200 yards I'm not the most accurate in the world, but I'm better a hitting a soft mashie than I was hitting a full 3 iron.

DOUBLE MASHIE TIME!!!

Here are some updated photos from the older M3 and the New M1
IMG_4832.jpg

If you notice the M1 is a bit longer than the M3.
IMG_4835.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

This is my favorite photo of all! Just a little reminder of what this club does!
IMG_4844.jpg

I just wanted to show a comparison of older head cover vs new head cover. The white does get a little bit dingy over time. That is the only wear I have seen on the head cover.
IMG_4845.jpg

nice pics DMB. Can't wait to hear how you like that M1 vs your 3 wood.

Nice DMB... welcome to the M1M3 club!

Wow that M1 is quite a bit longer. Interesting.

Yeah, I believe its a full inch longer. Didn't even notice the difference though when I hit them on the course.

Nice pics man. I'm surprised at how much longer the M1 is, looking forward to your thoughts of this guy off the tee and fairway.

Yeah that is what I thought. I just looked on the Cleveland website and it is a 41.25" compared to the M3 40.25". It seems like a long inch. (Bring on the jokes)

Well, even at over 41" thats still a good 2" shorter then a 3W. And if it still hits as easy as a Mashie like golf4life says then it still is being pondered. Actually its right at 2" shorter.

Well, even at over 41" thats still a good 2" shorter then a 3W. And if it still hits as easy as a Mashie like golf4life says then it still is being pondered. Actually its right at 2" shorter.

I'm in the same boat as you OEM

Back