The Greenside - Nike Method Core, TaylorMade Tour Ghost & More

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Greenside is back with an all new episode this month as we talk about everything short game relevant. This show is a collaboration between The Hackers Paradise & Putterzone and this episode is full of great information.

This Episode Features:
Nike Method Core Putter Line
TaylorMade Tour Ghost Putter Line
How a putter should be properly named
Putter finishes and what makes them stand out
And so much more

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12621

• Admin
Love to hear from everybody that listened to this one about the finishes.

I'm loving the look of the Borealis Black from Bettinardi. Out under the sun I don't see the glare and those stunning raino colors really show up. I have to say I've been a bit disapointed with my Nead in that there's a lot of glare from that black finish. I'd love to try a ghosted putter one day to see how that compares and if it some what frames to ball, but so far the Borealis black color win's out for me.

Aluminum insert? I'm showing my green here with putters but is that a normal material for the insert?

Also, I love the discussion on putter names. Coming back into the game, the putter was just flat out hard to do.

As far as finishes, I like they fact so many are available. But I don't buy the finish based on function. It's all about what I see when I look down. Does it inspire confidence or not. Not sure if that's what the point was though haha.

• Admin
Aluminum insert? I'm showing my green here with putters but is that a normal material for the insert?

Also, I love the discussion on putter names. Coming back into the game, the putter was just flat out hard to do.

As far as finishes, I like they fact so many are available. But I don't buy the finish based on function. It's all about what I see when I look down. Does it inspire confidence or not. Not sure if that's what the point was though haha.

Aluminum is getting more and more common now. Glad you liked the show Yoccos.

See I would've never known that. I always, ALWAYS equate insert to the type you see with Oddysey. From the first black inserts I saw to the White Ice they have now. Even though I've messed around with the Clevelands and Seemores, they just arent the putters I associate with insert.

I loved the show man. As my game involves I'm getting more into putters and this show had a lot of great information. The Ipod 1.2 lol.

Aluminum is getting more and more common now. Glad you liked the show Yoccos.

Listened to the show. For everyday play, I think gunmetal suits my eye. The Borealis Black looks pretty sweet too.

Back