For looks, you just cant beat the gripmaster stitchbacks, but they are slick. I like a slightly oversized lamkin grip, extra wraps, pistal grip.

I have a a Gripmaster stitchback standard size grip on my C&L. Although the standard stitchbacks feel closer to midsize...

This Winn Midsize. Hate the color combo on my particular putter, but it works and I don't want to mess with something that is working...

winn-grips-b002ebr7wm.jpg

Same grip that I have on my GEL. The colours matched pretty well for me. I am also a big fan of the Golf Pride V-Rad's. I had one on my last putter. Still undecided what I am going to do with me new putter.

how's your putting with the grip you have on now?
If you're not putting badly I'd stick with what you have or change to something similar.

My putting isn't atrocious but it could always get better. My friend has an oversized grip on his putter and I really like the feel of it the practice green.

What I grip all of my putters with now:

PG305_im_____0_gsi

I changed my standard putter grip to a Winn AVS oversized grip and it has probably saved me 2-3 strokes a round. Wouldn't be able to putt with confidence right now without an oversize grip.

Personally i love the Lamkin Crossline putter grips. Those are my choice on all putters now. Before those, i always got the Winn leather wrap style grip that apparently they don't make any more which sucks. loved those grips so much.lol

White Iomic Midsize on my Rossa Daytona....I am hooked on these grips.
6d7363181778d2da6b08f73c88c87fe029b30c17.JPG

Recently bought a used Cameron Pro Platinum for $99. Had a beat up grip that was falling apart, I made a very small fuss about it and the manager threw on the old stock Ping Grip for free. Man I havn't used this grip since 1996 and I love it. It's very thin though and I prefer the thickness of the more modern standard grips. Anyone know of a grip that's that old standard rubber feel of the Ping Grip but just a little bit thicker?

Use the same Ping grip with 4 or 5 layers of tape. That should do the trick.

Golf Pride V-Rad Tour Silk

1EADECB4-5551-4E23-8FA9-F867C96E42B7.jpg

I've tried 3 grips this season, 1 regular (Ping) and 2 midsize (Odyssey, Black Widow). The midsize Widow Maker on my Nike Method 001 putter has been the best combo. My hands and wrists are quiet now which has led to making a lot more 10-15 footers and has brought a huge improvement in my lag putting. I don't like a grip to be soft and cushy because that sacrifices feel for comfort. The Widow Maker feels like a midsize Ping grip. I'll go 5 rounds between 3 putts now.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well I have gone to the 1.67 Super Stroke on my 34" Corsa Ghost and after about 3 weeks on the practice green, I am starting to really like the feel and roll with the shorter putter and larger grip. I had so much trouble putting that I have been using a Corsa Ghost that is 48 inches long, but the Super Stroke has me putting bent over again

I just put this midsize Widow Maker grip on my Nike Method 001 putter. It has really quieted my hands and wrists. It gets a lot of compliments too.
SGBWpwmbw.jpg

Same here, I put this grip on my putters.

Same here! Love it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Got a Midsize SuperStroke (I believe 55 Slim) on my putter and I love it. I putting more good rolls on the ball then I ever did before.

I use the scotty cameron Baby T grip with 4 wraps of tape.I've tried many others,but always prefer the feel and shape of this grip

Putting a Super stroke ultra slim on the 2ball this week

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Putting a Super stroke ultra slim on the 2ball this week

My friend has one of these and they don't feel half bad. If I was to buy a Super Stroke, it would most likely be this one.

My friend has one of these and they don't feel half bad. If I was to buy a Super Stroke, it would most likely be this one.

They have some cool colors now as well.

Have you tried that one out, Chunky? I have it on a putter and I'm not a huge fan. It's a reverse taper, which didn't do much for me. Feels nice though.

I went midsize w/ my latest Winn rather than jumbo. Best part about it is that it fits in my putter well.

This is my first bigger grip. I'm hoping it makes my fingers less busy

I have a Golf Pride 2 Thumb Putter Grip on my B3-M mallet Heavy Putter, it was heavy to start with now a little bit more, it works so who cares!

Back