The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be honored to be picked for any team, both captains seem to be great guys. But I am a hacker in real life......lol

I would be honored to be picked for any team, both captains seem to be great guys. But I am a hacker in real life......lol

Your index says 16.8, that qualifies. We are not picking teams, but you can register on the 15th.

That's my plan anyway man!

I want to get in so I can also get there a little early and take a turn against JB. Fat and old trumps a good short game any day.

Kevin

I want to get in so I can also get there a little early and take a turn against JB. Fat and old trumps a good short game any day.

Kevin

You might be right about that.

Your index says 16.8, that qualifies. We are not picking teams, but you can register on the 15th.

I'm keeping the date open JB. I'm planning on entering and if picked work on my game extently until Aug. (I plan on working on it anyway, but this is extra motivation).

I feel I can't say anything unless I get picked. In the meantime: :popcorn:

Every time I come look at this thread, I get nauseous with anticipation and excitement !!! :banghead:

Wow, off the 1st page, it was time for a bump. A few more weeks and we get to see how many send in their entries for this event.

Yeah, not too much longer now until the 15th. I have a feeling that's going to be a crazy day.

I'm guessing 99% of eligible people will apply and those who don't have their own reasons why they can't make it. I cannot think of any reason why someone would not want to participate in this event unless something is preventing them!

Congratulations to the captains. Very cool! The Morgan Cup is one more reason on my growing list of reasons to move to Florida. Great name BTW. :)

I cannot think of any reason why someone would not want to participate in this event unless something is preventing them!

As email day draws nigh, and the reality of possibly performing under the microscope in the incredible pressure cooker of The Morgan Cup comes to bear, fingers will undoubtedly waver with anxiety over the send button.

This event is going to be the real deal. The squeamish should beware.

LOL. I kid.

Kind of.

Kevin

As email day draws nigh, and the reality of possibly performing under the microscope in the incredible pressure cooker of The Morgan Cup comes to bear, fingers will undoubtedly waver with anxiety over the send button.

LOL. I kid.

Kind of.

Kevin

You could be right Kevin, I however will be left clicking like I never have before.

LOL. I kid.

Kind of.

Kevin

I would be lying if I said that I was hoping this wasn't the case for everyone except myself and another 13 THP'ers... does this make me a bad person?

I'm looking forward to seeing who will be joining captain TC and I. Is it March yet?

I'm looking forward to seeing who will be joining captain TC and I. Is it March yet?

This is getting exciting as it is getting so close, it has distracted me from waiting for may, now I am just counting the days until the 15th.

Well, I was walking to my office this morning and found the Team Hackers van for this event.

I guess the question is, who wants to be a player or who wants to be a long driver?

I'll take the players please!

aefcb19c-ae6c-16ef.jpg

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Cant we be both?

You can, but Captain biggsy can't. It's just not in his make up. He literally drives for show. The best part is, he keeps showing us all these videos of where his drive ends up, and of him eating raw eggs. I don't believe he's actually ever put a video of himself hitting a golf ball. That should tell you all you need to know. Anyone can lay a ball out on the fringe and say they hit it that far. I suppose the question is: why is he afraid to show us what he's got? If I were on his team, I'd be nervous. And c'mon, who wouldn't want to ride on the Player's Xpress baby!!

You can, but Captain biggsy can't. It's just not in his make up. He literally drives for show. The best part is, he keeps showing us all these videos of where his drive ends up, and of him eating raw eggs. I don't believe he's actually ever put a video of himself hitting a golf ball. That should tell you all you need to know. Anyone can lay a ball out on the fringe and say they hit it that far. I suppose the question is: why is he afraid to show us what he's got? If I were on his team, I'd be nervous. And c'mon, who wouldn't want to ride on the Player's Xpress baby!!

I think you may want to look again. I mean granted, no videos of hosting an empty staff bag or shaving, but there is one of him hitting. :act-up:

I think you may want to look again. I mean granted, no videos of hosting an empty staff bag or shaving, but there is one of him hitting. :act-up:

Yeah, you're right, there is a video of him hitting a little wedge shot. Hardly backing up the claims of the 180 yard sand wedge or the 314 yard drive.

Btw, I had a feeling you may be the first to reply :alien:

.....I dont play favoritism outside of rooting against Nasa employees from Las Vegas that are shorter than 5'6 and tip less than 18%. :act-up:
:beat-up: - Harsh...

That is perfect. Enjoy TC. This might start to look like a Travelocity commerical.
:beat-up::beat-up: - JB is on a roll.....

keep talking smack JB1 (or 2,3,4..whatever you can count up to boss....)....what goes around comes around...even from the gnomes...

Last edited:
I feel I can't say anything unless I get picked. In the meantime: :popcorn:

Sean...I think lines are already being drawn....
Might as well pick a side and jump in the fray....
(although my logic would be sorely wrong if I made it in and then got on Biggsy's team....Have to do some fast back peddling....
(but if that happened, I could turn on TC in a heartbeat...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back