Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to work today and something is now caught in my eye that I can't get out and it's kinda painful. I can't get it out for the life of me.

I went to work today and something is now caught in my eye that I can't get out and it's kinda painful. I can't get it out for the life of me.

hate when that happens

I know, and it's hard to flush your eye too. It might come to the point where I gotta get a q-tip and pry it out.

FOr some reason every once and a while I get an eyelash stuck in my eye in the middle of the night. By the time I get it out I"m wide awake standing in front of the bathroom mirror Completly pissed off.

I know, and it's hard to flush your eye too. It might come to the point where I gotta get a q-tip and pry it out.

Man Dent, I know you'll be carefull but that scares the heck out of me. Eye's just dont grow back, lol.

I feel for you as I have had so much metal shavings pulled out of my eyes by my Dr. , now when I go the the eye Dr. He runs me through every machine as there is one spot they pulled a piece form the center of my pupil he's always concerned with .

How am I supposed to get through 1,150 new posts since 10AM? I suppose that beats having only 50 or 60 to go through. Time to get busy!

I feel for you as I have had so much metal shavings pulled out of my eyes by my Dr. , now when I go the the eye Dr. He runs me through every machine as there is one spot they pulled a piece form the center of my pupil he's always concerned with .

WOW, hope your doing ok. Thats why I am a safety glasses type of guy. My guys sometimes complain I make them wear them too much but not even RxGus can fix your eyes.

How am I supposed to get through 1,150 new posts since 10AM? I suppose that beats having only 50 or 60 to go through. Time to get busy!

Go through them?

It was a great round of golf today man....

WOW, hope your doing ok. Thats why I am a safety glasses type of guy. My guys sometimes complain I make them wear them too much but not even RxGus can fix your eyes.
The thing is I wear eye protection and a clear face shied , and usually get it in my eyes form washing my hair in the shower , imagine that .
I havent had metal in my eyes for a few years now , but I think its why I now wear Tri-focals :(

I'm starting to hate the name my parents gave me.
Since all communication is done via e-mail these days, I have been hailed "Dear Madam" or equivalent 4 times, and on the phone I"ve got "Oh, I was expecting a lady" twice.
:banghead:

I'm starting to hate the name my parents gave me.
Since all communication is done via e-mail these days, I have been hailed "Dear Madam" or equivalent 4 times, and on the phone I"ve got "Oh, I was expecting a lady" twice.
:banghead:

I don't get it as much these days since the movie version of where my name comes from came out. Tristan and Isolde.

I don't get it as much these days since the movie version of where my name comes from came out. Tristan and Isolde.

Mine is so "unique" that no one really has a clue how to pronounce it, or if I"m a guy or a girl until they meet me I guess.

Mine is so "unique" that no one really has a clue how to pronounce it, or if I"m a guy or a girl until they meet me I guess.

Now you gotta tell us your name man.

I like that name, is it Irish? So many of us have the same name it is nice that you are probably the only Kaelan you know.

Fink was gonna joke "no not your wife's name, yours"
But It not a bad name. My name is Daniel and I get calls for Danielle all the freaking time.

I like that name, is it Irish? So many of us have the same name it is nice that you are probably the only Kaelan you know.

I think it's Irish... my mom saw it somewhere right before I was born and was like "that's unique, I'm going to use it".
I actually do know a Cailean, and I think some of my friends know another Kaelan, but I've never met them before.

SO how is the "ae" pronounced? "A" as in able or "E" as in east? I read it as an "E", like Aesop's fables.

AY, my mom always says it's pronounced like Allan - but Kaelan. I think that's a terrible analogy, but I guess she thinks it works as an explanation.
It usually just gets slurred to Kaylin.

BUT... I have heard:

Kayleeen
Keeeleeen
Keeelan
Kay-rin

and so on.

I think it's Irish... my mom saw it somewhere right before I was born and was like "that's unique, I'm going to use it".
I actually do know a Cailean, and I think some of my friends know another Kaelan, but I've never met them before.

Could be worst, lol. (Duey)

Cleaning up my co-worker's mess!! When you have a phyisician list how do you not put them in alphabetical order?!?!?! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back