UST Mamiya Tour PC grips

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Has anyone here played these grips and if so how did you like them? What grips out there would you compare them too? I can get a really good deal on them right now at $2.10 a piece including tax but if they aren't good I would rather spend more on a better grip. Right now I am playing the Winn PCL TL on most of my clubs.

There was a review about them on Golfworks site, they are selling the grip for 3.19. I was considering going to them also just for something different.

JB are you still gaming the tour PC on your irons or are they long gone by now?

Edit: wow I'm a skimmer! P4B are you still gaming these?

Last edited:
Nice review and good looking grips. It seems it would be impossible to beat at that price.

Nice review and good looking grips. It seems it would be impossible to beat at that price.

I just bought 10 of these are they are nice. Really soft to the touch and they seem like they will hold up in humidity and rain which is important here. Installing one on my TW9 wedge tonight and seeing how I like it.

Where did you find them at that price coolbreeze?

I convinced a local distributor to sell me products at the same price stores and golf clubs would get as long as I promised not to do club work for other people. The golf business is tough right now so I think they are happy with any business even though they asked me not to tell people around here they are selling to me. These grips are not that pricey though to begin with.

Just finished regripping my my TW9 wedge with the UST grip. I had and inch added to that wedge a long time ago (it was a bad idea to test out but now I know) so I took the old Multi-compound off, cut the inch off and put this grip on. Even with four wraps of tape the grip slide right now and it is really soft as Jake said in his review. I think I have found a replacement for the PCI TL, at $2 a grip they are great, and since I regrip every year anyway they are a heck of a deal.

good to hear breeze, when I am replacing grips, I am going to keep these in mind.

JB are you still gaming the tour PC on your irons or are they long gone by now?

Edit: wow I'm a skimmer! P4B are you still gaming these?
No I'm not I put 3 of them on a set of irons that I no longer have, I sure could use them though, they're great grips!

No I'm not I put 3 of them on a set of irons that I no longer have, I sure could use them though, they're great grips!

Thanks man, I just took some swings in the yard with the SW and I really like the feel of this grip. If they keep making them and selling them at this price I will keep buying them. Hell I might even buy a whole bunch right now and just keep them in the garage to use them when I need them.

Thanks man, I just took some swings in the yard with the SW and I really like the feel of this grip. If they keep making them and selling them at this price I will keep buying them. Hell I might even buy a whole bunch right now and just keep them in the garage to use them when I need them.
That is a pretty smart idea! They do feel really really good, I replaced some stock grips in a set of irons I had and it was night and day difference. Sure most after market grips are going to be better than the made for stock grips but these stacked up great against anything! I actually like the Comp SC best of last year's UST Mamiya grips and that is what is currently on my Burner 2.0s.

That is a pretty smart idea! They do feel really really good, I replaced some stock grips in a set of irons I had and it was night and day difference. Sure most after market grips are going to be better than the made for stock grips but these stacked up great against anything! I actually like the Comp SC best of last year's UST Mamiya grips and that is what is currently on my Burner 2.0s.

Those looked really nice as well, but coming from playing mostly PCI TL's these seem softer and cheaper by $15. I just have to be careful about how much stuff I buy from the supplier because they might think I am doing other peoples club work and stop selling me stuff.

Those looked really nice as well, but coming from playing mostly PCI TL's these seem softer and cheaper by $15. I just have to be careful about how much stuff I buy from the supplier because they might think I am doing other peoples club work and stop selling me stuff.
The Tour PCs are in fact a lot softer....it's not really even close actually.

I just got a set of the 360 versions of these. Anyone play them long term that can speak of durability? I typically wipe down my grips after each round, but don't get out too often anymore.

Back