The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite things to see posted (because it makes me laugh) is:

"Skimmer!"

Me too because you know you will be busted at one point or another.

Whenever i watch golf in the desert, it just amazes me how good the courses look for being, well, in the desert

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Whenever i watch golf in the desert, it just amazes me how good the courses look for being, well, in the desert

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

It just looks wrong doesn't it? All desert and then this crazy green grass that clearly does not belong.

Tiger sure didnt like that desert. I bet he likes the dessert though

Tiger sure didnt like that desert. I bet he likes the dessert though

I'm sure he's eating something sweet and yummy on the plane home right now.

Did you see when he was ask if he was playing next week in the Honda? "Probably not a good time to ask me that" haha what a DB

Did you see when he was ask if he was playing next week in the Honda? "Probably not a good time to ask me that" haha what a DB

Ya he is becoming more and more unlikable at a time in his life where fan support should be important to him. If he wants to come back and win again he needs to play more golf. He can no longer be the 8 tourney a year and majors player. God he is just a DB these days.

Ya he is becoming more and more unlikable at a time in his life where fan support should be important to him. If he wants to come back and win again he needs to play more golf. He can no longer be the 8 tourney a year and majors player. God he is just a DB these days.

I used to like Tiger and have always enjoyed his game until now. But hes just seems like a bitter former world #1 whos lost his touch around the greens and his driver swing.

I used to like Tiger and have always enjoyed his game until now. But hes just seems like a bitter former world #1 whos lost his touch around the greens and his driver swing.

I was a big Tiger fan as well and loved just watching possibly the best who has ever played the game golf. Now he is almost a parody of his former self.

WHOA, just saw a new Bridgestone commercial where DL3 says "glad I quit that habit" about the Pro V1! Those are harsh words for someone who was a staffer for so long.

I don't know what kind of stance thp takes on politics, given the nature of golf i'm sure we have plenty of politically informed and politically charged members. I don't want to break any rules or step on any toes. I want to say something related to the political realm but it's not necessarily a political statement. I'm not giving away my position on the overall nature of the situation my state currently has found itsself in, just stating how i feel on a very recent event. I'm not trying to state a political war (although i am one for good natured, non-intense political discourse. i like to listen and learn)

I'll just say that i have doubts in the leadership of a man easily duped on the phone (or at the very least doesn't have the correct barriers in place to prevent such deciet to reach all the way through to his personal phone). At the very least, hasn't mr. walker ever seen a mob movie? don't talk on the phone fool. ha ha

You know youre getting old when you stretch too far to the right and get all kinked up. I hate a kinky neck.

I don't know what kind of stance thp takes on politics, given the nature of golf i'm sure we have plenty of politically informed and politically charged members. I don't want to break any rules or step on any toes. I want to say something related to the political realm but it's not necessarily a political statement. I'm not giving away my position on the overall nature of the situation my state currently has found itsself in, just stating how i feel on a very recent event. I'm not trying to state a political war (although i am one for good natured, non-intense political discourse. i like to listen and learn)

I'll just say that i have doubts in the leadership of a man easily duped on the phone (or at the very least doesn't have the correct barriers in place to prevent such deciet to reach all the way through to his personal phone). At the very least, hasn't mr. walker ever seen a mob movie? don't talk on the phone fool. ha ha

Great point....

Tiger needs to keep playing golf.

You know youre getting old when you stretch too far to the right and get all kinked up. I hate a kinky neck.

man im so jealous of the way my dog stretches... she just unwinds everything... if i did that id pull something

Great point....

I read the transcript, i came away thinking more positively of mr. walker than i had before so it certainly wasn't a bad thing per say; but you gotta be smarter than that. Me thinks a simple caller id check would have prevented the whole thing.

I was eating a protein bar in the car on my way home and I'm really sick so my mouth is so dry and throat so swollen and this thing is really dry, so I tried to swallow a piece and it touched my gag reflex and I almost brung up all over the steering wheel.

Scary story.

I was eating a protein bar in the car on my way home and I'm really sick so my mouth is so dry and throat so swollen and this thing is really dry, so I tried to swallow a piece and it touched my gag reflex and I almost brung up all over the steering wheel.

Scary story.

So scary you figured youd post it twice? hahah jk Dent, feel better man.

It's supposed to snow 4 inches tonight and keep snowing for the next four days. WHEN can I golf again?

Stupid snow.

It's supposed to snow 4 inches tonight and keep snowing for the next four days. WHEN can I golf again?

We were supposed to get 1-2 inches tonight but we are already up to 6 at my house.

Stupid snow.

We were supposed to get 6 inches over night, but only got 1-2. Supposedly a bit more today and tomorrow, but nothing monumental. It better melt fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back