The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep talking smack big guy....what goes around comes around...even from the gnomes...

uh oh, I think the only way we can put this to rest is............A DANCE OFF!! Bama said he would go first...here goes

Spoiler
[video=youtube;5-mraGRvgbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-mraGRvgbQ[/video]

You can, but Captain biggsy can't. It's just not in his make up. He literally drives for show. The best part is, he keeps showing us all these videos of where his drive ends up, and of him eating raw eggs. I don't believe he's actually ever put a video of himself hitting a golf ball. That should tell you all you need to know. Anyone can lay a ball out on the fringe and say they hit it that far. I suppose the question is: why is he afraid to show us what he's got? If I were on his team, I'd be nervous. And c'mon, who wouldn't want to ride on the Player's Xpress baby!!
Check again there grizzly. You even commented I missed the green too...wrong again. 3'-100 yd shot.

I know you fear me getting the touch back, I had it before and it will come back with the work. I'm workin!

Great golf is in my pedigree.

uh oh, I think the only way we can put this to rest is............A DANCE OFF!! Bama said he would go first...here goes

lol...all those people in the background are actually 7'6" tall....

Check again there grizzly. You even commented I missed the green too...wrong again. 3'-100 yd shot.

I know you fear me getting the touch back, I had it before and it will come back with the work. I'm workin!

Great golf is in my pedigree.

I hope you get it back, and then everything else goes, lol

I know you're working hard, I like it, as I am as well. Just keeping my cards to my chest.

lol...all those people in the background are actually 7'6" tall....

That video one-T came up with is fricking hilarious :laughing:!!! Bama,,, if you are picked for the Match Play outing, you will have to make your entrance by coming out of a golf travel bag :D.. You know, like you did at last year's THP outing LOL..... Now that was too funny dude!

Another video from Captain Biggsy.

That video one-T came up with is fricking hilarious :laughing:!!! Bama,,, if you are picked for the Match Play outing, you will have to make your entrance by coming out of a golf travel bag :D.. You know, like you did at last year's THP outing LOL..... Now that was too funny dude!

And just for JB..I would put on a nice tall Red Hat...

random question and I'm not sure if it's been asked yet or not(skimming of course).

If we were to fly in to Orlando for this w/o clubs and pick up our gear at THP headquarters, are we expected to bring a travel bag with us or do we have the option of shipping stuff back home? I only ask because I know my travel bag is not large enough to fit a full size staff bag in it.

And just for JB..I would put on a nice tall Red Hat...

I am not playing in this. You seem to keep forgetting that somewhere.

If you make it in though, remind me to bring some phone books for the media shoot. We would hate to only have air in the video and hear someone talking about Las Vegas, Nasa, gambling, etc...without having any idea who they are.

Another video from Captain Biggsy.

Video's not working for me JB .... I assume it's a reflection of Capt. Biggsy's short game?

random question and I'm not sure if it's been asked yet or not(skimming of course).

If we were to fly in to Orlando for this w/o clubs and pick up our gear at THP headquarters, are we expected to bring a travel bag with us or do we have the option of shipping stuff back home? I only ask because I know my travel bag is not large enough to fit a full size staff bag in it.

Players will have their equipment before they arrive in Orlando for the event.

I am not playing in this. You seem to keep forgetting that somewhere.

If you make it in though, remind me to bring some phone books for the media shoot. We would hate to only have air in the video and hear someone talking about Las Vegas, Nasa, gambling, etc...without having any idea who they are.

Bazinga!!!!

Poor Bama, I'm not sure if Taylormade and Callaway make US kids equipment anyway?

Lets try this again.

Oh snap!!! Biggsy rolling in a birdie! I like it. He's getting fired up too. He's getting his game sharp, I like it.

Players will have their equipment before they arrive in Orlando for the event.

Oh ok, for some reason I thought I read it as if we were picking up the gear there and having Friday to get used to it. This works out better. Thanks

Oh ok, for some reason I thought I read it as if we were picking up the gear there and having Friday to get used to it. This works out better. Thanks

You will in terms of some stuff, however when it comes to many of the clubs, you will have them ahead of time.

You will in terms of some stuff, however when it comes to many of the clubs, you will have them ahead of time.

thanks for clarifying....I'm really hoping I get in to the top 14 for this!

I just get more nervous by the day. I keep playing in my mind over and over some of the shots I'd sink based on the pictures :) I can't possibly pretend to even understand the pressure because it's not even that time nor have the entries been sent. I'm at peace with it though lol.

Bring on the 15th of March!!!!!!!!

Nice bird biggsy. This trash talking is great, and bama really getting into it I love it! The moment I find out whether I get in or not some video's from the Great white north will be coming.

Usually come January for me its: Is it April yet for The Masters?..... now its: Is it March yet for The Morgan Cup!! :blob: Well atleast time to try to get in.... then its months and months of build up!!

Is there a height restriction for this event?

rtcol_tn_sign_height.jpg

LOL! thats the sound of a birdie.

tweet tweet sir

Is there a height restriction for this event?

rtcol_tn_sign_height.jpg

hehehe...nice on Biggsy....(assuming that was directed at the vertically challenged members....):beat-up:

this is good news! it would be tough to pick up something new and know your distances, and the feel

I'm sure Tad Fujikawa has a spare set laying around somewhere! I'm trying to pick a side here myself but you guys are making it tough. Guess I gotta support my fellow redneck TC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back