The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great that you fully acknowledge it though. I definitely took some time to make sure I could handle it. Big pressure, being filmed, usually very hot/humid in August here, etc.. I'm very ready though.

F2G-- It's crazy but when I was in high school I wanted the ball. I was a clutch basketball player and always wanted the last second shot. I thrived on it! Same thing in baseball, I always hoped for the last at bat to tie or win the game. It's really crazy how golf intimidates me over other sports.

F2G-- It's crazy but when I was in high school I wanted the ball. I was a clutch basketball player and always wanted the last second shot. I thrived on it! Same thing in baseball, I always hoped for the last at bat to tie or win the game. It's really crazy how golf intimidates me over other sports.

I know exactly what you're saying. Golf is a completely different beast than any other sport, especially all the added aspects of the Morgan Cup. I really wish I would've started playing sooner.

Gray I hope I am on your list! If not I think you should make a substitution :D

As far as the group villa is concerned, if I am selected I will be up for one for sure. I think a team HQ would add so much to the event in terms of comradery, competitiveness and just pure fun!

I Tapped, I Talked

As far as the group villa is concerned, if I am selected I will be up for one for sure. I think a team HQ would add so much to the event in terms of comradery, competitiveness and just pure fun!

I Tapped, I Talked

Agree 100% Teeth, having a meeting place just for hanging out and planning strategy to take down the other team would be great.

I am really excited for the 15th as well. Looking forward to seeing how many THP'ers want in on the competition and the event of a lifetime.
I hope the email server can handle all those packets jamming GG's inbox. :)

I Tapped, I Talked
Do you envision a "Big Break" kind of thing where each team stays in their own villa?

Do you envision a "Big Break" kind of thing where each team stays in their own villa?

I guess but without the voting out...and Sara!

As far as the group villa is concerned, if I am selected I will be up for one for sure. I think a team HQ would add so much to the event in terms of comradery, competitiveness and just pure fun

I Tapped, I Talked

I would tell ya but I am sorry Dr Teeth, that is insider information :D!

That's funny Gray. By the way when are you going to change that Avatar...we seniors are fit and trim. :)

From what I have heard about Florida summers, you better be fit and trim :D! If the weather is anything like Georgia in August, it's going to be a bit humid :sweat:

From what I have heard about Florida summers, you better be fit and trim :D! If the weather is anything like Georgia in August, it's going to be a bit humid :sweat:
We'll be in carts drinking lots of water. :banana:

But I am pretty sure that you beat them, so that says little to the folks here that have competed against you. :alien:

The serious competition is on Friday. Today was just a practice round.

I wanted to rib on Biggsy some but how do you talk smack to a man with a 180yd sandwedge?!
I can't even blade a sw that far.

From the iPhone.

This thread is too warm and fuzzy for my tastes

Don't worry, that will change when I know what side I am rooting for!

And what side I am PLAYING for !! (I hope..I hope...I hope)

I can tell you for those that PM'd confused that Gray's list, whatever that might be, is not in conjunction with this event. Im sorry for the confusion.

The serious competition is on Friday. Today was just a practice round.

I can't even blade a sw that far.

From the iPhone.

Serious competition is only if something is on the line.

I can tell you for those that PM'd confused that Gray's list, whatever that might be, is not in conjunction with this event. Im sorry for the confusion.

I'm sorry but thats funny, gray you cause all kinds of trouble.

I am really excited for the 15th as well. Looking forward to seeing how many THP'ers want in on the competition and the event of a lifetime.

Me too man. And this isn't even "my baby" like it is yours!

I wanted to rib on Biggsy some but how do you talk smack to a man with a 180yd sandwedge?!

Did I miss the results of that shot? All I saw was the prelim. I have no doubt that h could do it, but I would like to see it.

Serious competition is only if something is on the line.

Then we gotta put something on the line, not the thread for it here though.

lol!!! Biggsy bringing out the big guns.

That looked like a practice green or something. $100 says he at least duffed 2 chips at it. Hopefully he busted out his Texas wedge.

I'll take that $1000...he made birdie (and so did I). It was a nice drive.

I'm sorry but thats funny, gray you cause all kinds of trouble.

Unfortunately that is my sentiment as well:bad: I have a tendency to over try when the pressure is on. I'm afraid it would result in a melt down/choke resulting in letting my team down. I admire those who can handle the pressure and keep their cool. I also think the Morgan Cup is the coolest idea ever and I know it will be a huge success! Good luck to all of you who are so excited for this great opportunity. I have my 14 picked for the team, but that is confidential :thumb:

It's my personal favorites or picks to get a shot at this and in no way meant as any sort of "official" listing. I would think many of you on here not playing in the event for whatever reason, have favorites and you would enjoy seeing them participating in the inaugural Morgan Cup.

It's my personal favorites or picks to get a shot at this and in no way meant as any sort of "official" listing. I would think many of you on here not playing in the event for whatever reason, have favorites and you would enjoy seeing them participating in the inaugural Morgan Cup.

I think most got that Gray, just goes to show how amped up people are getting for this event. Knowbody wants to miss out.

Unfortunately that is my sentiment as well:bad: I have a tendency to over try when the pressure is on. I'm afraid it would result in a melt down/choke resulting in letting my team down. I admire those who can handle the pressure and keep their cool. I also think the Morgan Cup is the coolest idea ever and I know it will be a huge success! Good luck to all of you who are so excited for this great opportunity. I have my 14 picked for the team, but that is confidential :thumb:
I've played in tournaments, but methinks The Morgan Cup will take it to an entirely different level. By the way can you tell us who you picked? We promise we won't tell anyone else. :)

Im just trying to get to 500 posts. I already have the money set aside. I'm gonna be "sick" that day from work. I might actually be from all the nerves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back