The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still amazed at this contest. I think this may be the best yet...except for the Christmas Swag!

I think most got that Gray, just goes to show how amped up people are getting for this event. Knowbody wants to miss out.

CB -- You are so right about people getting amped. You can feel the electricity over the internet it's so amped up! Just think what it's going to be like once the team members are in place. It's going to get really wild and I for one, will really enjoy all the smack talk. This thread may very well break the total posts record count. There is going to be an unheard amount of posts forthcoming :thumb: I am sure the viewers count will be astronomical.

I am still amazed at this contest. I think this may be the best yet...except for the Christmas Swag!

I definitely think this is the most amazing thing yet. I paricuarly like it because I am free during this event, but I have not been able to attend the THP outings yet! I hope to be one of the very lucky folks.

CB -- You are so right about people getting amped. You can feel the electricity over the internet it's so amped up! Just think what it's going to be like once the team members are in place. It's going to get really wild and I for one, will really enjoy all the smack talk. This thread may very well break the total posts record count. There is going to be an unheard amount of posts forthcoming :thumb: I am sure the viewers count will be astronomical.

Totally right Gray, when the teams are picked and the trash talking really starts this will be the biggest thread in THP history. Other THP'ers not in the event will pick sides and it will be great.

I've played in tournaments, but methinks The Morgan Cup will take it to an entirely different level. By the way can you tell us who you picked? We promise we won't tell anyone else. :)

Remember Sean, my picks are simply my own personal ones and not to be confused with those lucky players, who will come from the official drawing. Good luck to you and I hope you are one of the lucky chosen ones. From what I heard, it is not going to be any picking per say, but the lucky 14 who had the opportunity to call in first?

Now don't get me in trouble with this picks stuff ok? :D

THis is going to be GOOOD.

Remember Sean, my picks are simply my own personal ones and not to be confused with those lucky players, who will come from the official drawing. Good luck to you and I hope you are one of the lucky chosen ones. From what I heard, it is not going to be any picking per say, but the lucky 14 who had the opportunity to call in first?

Now don't get me in trouble with this picks stuff ok? :D
I know Gray...I was just yankin' your chain. It's back to snowing outside (UGH!), and I new I could mess with you a little bit and you'd be okay with it. :alien:

Right? :)

I know Gray...I was just yankin' your chain. It's back to snowing outside (UGH!), and I new I could mess with you a little bit and you'd be okay with it. :alien:

Right? :)

Yea I actually get a kick out of all the chain yanking, it means you guys still luv me :D! Now let's all get that feverish energy juices flowing towards THE Event of 2011. THE MORGAN CUP :thumb:

Yea I actually get a kick out of all the chain yanking, it means you guys still luv me :D! Now let's all get that feverish energy juices flowing towards THE Event of 2011. THE MORGAN CUP :thumb:
Of course we do!

This is bigger than any major IMHO. :-0

Do you envision a "Big Break" kind of thing where each team stays in their own villa?

This is exactly what I was thinking, minus any drama.

I Tapped, I Talked

I would be in on any team house for sure.

me too. A team house would rock. ill be sure and keep my team fed with some home cooking haha

Tomorrow evening we will be announcing some special news. The captains will each learn who will be sponsoring them in either Callaway or Taylormade.

Tomorrow evening we will be announcing some special news. The captains will each learn who will be sponsoring them in either Callaway or Taylormade.

Good stuff JB. That will be exciting for them.

That's awesome! Deep down I know both companies wanted me in a bad way, lol. Nah, I'm really looking forward to finding out. Whoever I get to represent I will do so professionally.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That's what I'm talking about. Is this a flip of the coin as well?

That's what I'm talking about. Is this a flip of the coin as well?

We have a far better and more fun way of doing it. THP WHEEL OF DESTINY OF COURSE!

Love it when the wheel of destiny comes into play!

The thing I love about the Wheel of Destiny is that no one loses! Everyone walks away with something, even a DIVOT MAT!

I'll be looking at the Taylor Made and Callaway offerings closely at the Chicago Golf Show today. Just in case.

Kevin

I'll be looking at the Taylor Made and Callaway offerings closely at the Chicago Golf Show today. Just in case.

Kevin

Good idea.....I keep thinking about where I can go and find stuff to demo myself when I find out who I'm representing.

I'm somewhat embarrassed that I didn't think of that.

This is exciting is it Callaway for TC and a Razr Hawk driver, or TM with CB forged irons, either way both great companies and you can't lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back