Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope so....
It serves a dual purpose in getting my fat butt out of the cart and walking....
I was going to get another stand bag, but I figured I would get this and use my nicer bag at the same time...
Cant wait...

Nerfny and I purchased push carts last year and I loved using it! Made us walk a lot more than usual.

Ive got a seller on ebay that has some pretty good deals on TM superfast 2.0 and 2.0 TP...I think the regular 2.0 is around $240-250...and the TP is $339 both free shipping...Hes been selling on ebay for like 9 or 10 years has over 27,000 transactions with 100% feedback rating...his handle is golf_seller if your interested.

Ive got a seller on ebay that has some pretty good deals on TM superfast 2.0 and 2.0 TP...I think the regular 2.0 is around $240-250...and the TP is $339 both free shipping...Hes been selling on ebay for like 9 or 10 years has over 27,000 transactions with 100% feedback rating...his handle is golf_seller if your interested.

What is his username?

What is his username?

Its either golf_seller or golf-seller...Not sure if the different dash location makes a difference or not when looking him up.

how much are Mashies ATM?

nice pic

That's a good pic from a 2 yr old. Future photographer

travisMathew Lowdown Pants in blue/grey for $59.99 @ www.14stix.com the still have sizes 30,36 & 40 left. That is 1/2 off retail.

What's the length on those, 50" :laughing:

LOL, they do look long on the dude in the picture don't they. The listing actually says 34", so he might be just a tad too short for that length.:D

recieved an email from Golf Galaxy offering the platinum fitting experience for 149.99

It is a 90 minute session that includes: Driver Fitting, Ball Fitting, Putter Fitting, Iron Fitting, Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis, Wedge Gap Analysis, Grip Fitting, and Shaft Fitting.

For someone just wanting a 14 individual club slots cart bag without many bells & whistles, http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/golfpak-cart-bag.html has a Gen-Ex Golf- Golfpak Cart Bag for $20 with free shipping. Don't see how they are making anything on this.

SWEET!!! I love these ballz..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back