Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Pretty soon I'll be paying $4 :( Its currently at $3.89. Almost there...

It is a shame that there is no system counseling the oil companies. Production has not gone down and and no where is asking for more oil then they were three weeks ago. But because someone decides it could be a problem one day and the media runs with it the price sky rockets.

$64 big ones to fill up the grand cherokee

$3.30 for regular unleaded 3 blocks from my house.

Paying $4.29 a gallon here right now.

$3.45 now.....

Geez guys. You pay way less than we do up here. Anyone want to trade places? Expensive gas and golf for only 6 months a year.

Wait why do I live here again?

You have national healthcare though!
and hockey.

It is a shame that there is no system counseling the oil companies. Production has not gone down and and no where is asking for more oil then they were three weeks ago. But because someone decides it could be a problem one day and the media runs with it the price sky rockets.
Well, oil production has gone down because Libya isnt producting as much right now because of all the unrest. Its only about 20% of the world's oil production, but it still has an effect.
I do agree with you though that to a certain point it is OPEC taking advantage of the situation, as well as it is commodity traders buying up oil in the hopes that the price continues to go up, which is also causing the price to go up.
It sucks because it cuts into the budgets of people who dont have a lot of extra money to begin with. Thats why we need to do more to support the development of alternative fuels and ween ourselves off of our addiction to oil.

$64 big ones to fill up the grand cherokee
I put $40 worth of 87 octane in the Camry and it didnt even fill the tank. I dont even want to know what it would cost me per week if I were still driving the F-150 that I used to have.

$3.23 today in Lee's Summit, MO.

Filled up at $3.15 today $40 bucks worth but I was not on empty , looked over at a guy filling his Yukon and when he finished his total was $110.13 .

I commute 40 miles 1 way to work and gas here is $3.29-3.32 /gal for reg.unleaded.If I'm lucky I may get a 2%raise next month.That will really help with the 25-30% gas increase.And why does gas go up .60 in a week but it takes 2 months for it to come back down when the hurricane,refinery problem,world unrest,etc is over?

Filled up at $3.15 today $40 bucks worth but I was not on empty , looked over at a guy filling his Yukon and when he finished his total was $110.13 .

I wish I knew why gas was cheaper around Wichita than Kansas City. That price is cheaper than what it is on the Missouri side of Kansas City today.

(I know, it's got to be city/county taxes, just venting)

I wish I knew why gas was cheaper around Wichita than Kansas City. That price is cheaper than what it is on the Missouri side of Kansas City today.

(I know, it's got to be city/county taxes, just venting)

Because you have more people living there , so they can make more money off you guys , and because they can !

Now I'm paying $4.05 :crying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$3.39 all of a sudden in North Jackson, Ohio.

Tap before talk.

$3.39 for 87 octane.

$3.45 West Michigan Reg Unleaded

$3.46 now

Back