The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I post I use make believe or invented words because they strike me as funny or they sound funny. For instance, in the drinking on the course thread, I used the word "drinkened" in a post. Apparently someone didn't like it. LOL.

The joke is on you.

Kevin

Did someone give you negative rep for making up a word?? Thats makes me very gruntled.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Good day. Golf, family, friends, and some CFMGD makes Hawk a happy guy.

Tearing off all the baseboards in the living room, dining room, and hallways today. Got my pry bar all greased up and ready to go.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Tearing off all the baseboards in the living room, dining room, and hallways today. Got my pry bar all greased up and ready to go.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

he he breakin stuff

Installing the new oven today. Hopefully.

Nice! I wish I had a new oven.

I'm hoping I don't jack up the walls too much.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Nice! I wish I had a new oven.

I'm hoping I don't jack up the walls too much.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Do you have the special trim version of the pry bar? I prefer the huge one so if you decide to just take a whole wall down you can but its not too good on the trim.

I just need to get the old one unhooked, they must have got FLTC to tighten the damn flex hose up because it wont come loose. But she wants her kitchen back to normal so one of these ovens has to go.

Do you have the special trim version of the pry bar? I prefer the huge one so if you decide to just take a whole wall down you can but its not too good on the trim.

I just need to get the old one unhooked, they must have got FLTC to tighten the damn flex hose up because it wont come loose. But she wants her kitchen back to normal so one of these ovens has to go.

If you don't have it Hawk this is the bad boy you want.

yw6CzrN3gEbtatSD-0u9JHamb78KuS69E4S0bC11UDFgKmGVV4iPtQN7XjDZin-PHEJSSaxqiTyajlkE1_eJ7tX9DoBM4BGMZGw5gW7ikfIhe8224NVJ-FrUzqqJZPKcYxjX6_GkxnbUBHAMGX-_C_SaFEK2NBSmH5bnGqYWXskF97-938o6WjAhrXzG5fkj4KS6f2fvgpNhYOvrgKKzXElsWe023ZZdT7Jm73nNhemB75rzDXStNkP-FWO3uWTNOGpVyaZHWe8YF_LGTj9IqtoeQ9X-WjbF99POaz92a1oYGDljKAHgnjm8EJd_94rYUqofQC553yTqMFpy9bzP

I have a one with a bit sharper edge to it. I'm hoping that it won't matter too much b/c we are going to paint the walls and then put up new baseboard that will be a bit taller in the next month or so. That dang woman. She's got me doing all this stuff in the living room and then comes up to me talking about hanging new doors and screen doors and redecorating the guest bedroom. I swear I'm going to cancel cable so she can't watch HGTV.

If you don't have it Hawk this is the bad boy you want.

yw6CzrN3gEbtatSD-0u9JHamb78KuS69E4S0bC11UDFgKmGVV4iPtQN7XjDZin-PHEJSSaxqiTyajlkE1_eJ7tX9DoBM4BGMZGw5gW7ikfIhe8224NVJ-FrUzqqJZPKcYxjX6_GkxnbUBHAMGX-_C_SaFEK2NBSmH5bnGqYWXskF97-938o6WjAhrXzG5fkj4KS6f2fvgpNhYOvrgKKzXElsWe023ZZdT7Jm73nNhemB75rzDXStNkP-FWO3uWTNOGpVyaZHWe8YF_LGTj9IqtoeQ9X-WjbF99POaz92a1oYGDljKAHgnjm8EJd_94rYUqofQC553yTqMFpy9bzP

That' exactly what I have! I had to get one when I ripped off all the old wall tile in the bathroom.

That' exactly what I have! I had to get one when I ripped off all the old wall tile in the bathroom.

Sweet, not too many people know about them but they are an invaluable tool. Good luck today man, are you redoing all the baseboards as well or just taking them off?

Sweet, not too many people know about they but they are an invaluable tool. Good luck today man, are you redoing all the baseboards as well or just taking them off?

Just removing them and replacing them with some new ones after we repaint in a couple weeks.

Fun times i actually enjoy baseboard work, have fun.
Just removing them and replacing them with some new ones after we repaint in a couple weeks.

Yep thats the one. And I wouldn't even think about cutting off the HGTV bro, thats like playing with fire. Id be safer testing the gas line to the new oven with a match.

Good call. Im sure the amount of talking would sky rocket. Yikes!

Yep thats the one. And I wouldn't even think about cutting off the HGTV bro, thats like playing with fire. Id be safer testing the gas line to the new oven with a match.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Good call. Im sure the amount of talking would sky rocket. Yikes!

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Or think of the even worse tv shows that might be watched. Dramas. Love stories. Game shows. Reality tv. ahhhhhhh

Or think of the even worse tv shows that might be watched. Dramas. Love stories. Game shows. Reality tv. ahhhhhhh

Plus you would lose my man Holmes on Homes, I love that guy.

Only the best for Razr.

4bcf47b6-62de-eecb.jpg

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Nice Razr! I have 4 of those flat bars in different sizes and they are just the most versatile pry bar you can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back