Official Sligo Thread

I have had a few of them for over a year and never had an issue with durability.

JB takes very good care of his clothes when washing them but he has a couple O'brien shirts that he has washed at least 50 times (my guess is maybe even double that) and it looks just like the day he got it.

Excellent, that is exactly what I was worried about, granted I am uber careful when it comes to washing my clothes, some classify it as OCD...pffft whatever :rolleyes:

well, there is only 365 days a year, sounds to me like he needs more shirts..hehe, I kid

Seriously, someone needs a shopping spree!

don't forget to wash them inside out too......
Quick question for those that have the O'brien shirt. How does the graphic across the shoulders hold up to washing and normal wear? I know the initial quality is great just from what I have seen in hand, however I noticed one in a store last night that looked a little worse for wear right around the edges of the pattern. Don't go and take this as a criticism, just honestly want to know before I purchase a print over a solid.

I am extremely late in doing this, but I want to publicly thank Sligo for their tremendous generosity to me and the rest of the THP staff that went to the PGA show. I am so sorry that I have not said anything prior to this post, but please know that I am so tremendously appreciative of the support that was given us and we were by far the best looking group of people at the show and if you knew what we (minus GG of course) looked like in person, you would know how much that is saying.

Thanks Sligo! I can't wait till I get out of debt in a few months so I can buy some more pants!

I had a issue with some shirts and Sligo is making it right!!! Allan and others at Sligo have the best customer service around!! :clapp:

I am extremely late in doing this, but I want to publicly thank Sligo for their tremendous generosity to me and the rest of the THP staff that went to the PGA show. I am so sorry that I have not said anything prior to this post, but please know that I am so tremendously appreciative of the support that was given us and we were by far the best looking group of people at the show and if you knew what we (minus GG of course) looked like in person, you would know how much that is saying.

Thanks Sligo! I can't wait till I get out of debt in a few months so I can buy some more pants!
Yeah what he said, that was an amazing gesture and it just helps prove what a great company we're talking about here. Thank you so much Sligo!

Yeah what he said, that was an amazing gesture and it just helps prove what a great company we're talking about here. Thank you so much Sligo!

And what he said too....+100

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Thanks for the props guys, we had a blast at the show and if I do say so myself the THP team was looking slick!

To make us look slick really says something about those clothes!!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Here's a question that I'm sure was asked and answered before but when will the Spring 2011 line be available? I spent some time again today looking at the PDF and there are a whole bunch of things I've got my eye on!

We are shooting for March 15th for the full line to be available, if you join our mailing list on our store we will e-blast when we're close.

Good news for all Sligo fans!

We are shooting for March 15th for the full line to be available, if you join our mailing list on our store we will e-blast when we're close.

Thanks! I occasionally get emails regarding your sales and such, so I should be covered when the announcement is made.

Man, there is so much great stuff coming for 2011, I could spend an entre paycheck on it all.

BG in the hunt at the Mayakoba Classic, he likes that course!

Has their been a Wallack sighting? Or is that for the Sunday round?

I think when I start working I'm gonna throw down a paycheck on some gear. Now if Only my pro shop carried Sligo....

I've been trying to figure out a way to have my paycheck directly deposited to Sligo... So far I have only been able to set it up indirectly...

Haha it's just such great stuff. I'm gonna post in here when I place an order. Won't be for a bit though.

Haha it's just such great stuff. I'm gonna post in here when I place an order. Won't be for a bit though.

Looking forward to what you pick up Dent!

I'm dying for the 15th! I've been saving for the past few months. But I've been struggling to narrow my selections down to what I can afford to get...

Great weekend for BG at The Mayakoba Classic! It looks absolutely gorgeous there!

Is there anyone in Calgary who stocks your product?

Back