The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha love watching him. He gives everyone the business.

He does, plus no one looks so good in the under shirt with overalls look other than Ole Gray.

Sweet, not too many people know about them but they are an invaluable tool. Good luck today man, are you redoing all the baseboards as well or just taking them off?

Skim much? hehehe

Success!!

eee38929.jpg

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Nicely done, OEM. I've finished my project as well.

Nice job on the oven OEM. I love the pink kitchen tool holder, it matches your eyes. :D

Nicely done, OEM. I've finished my project as well.

Thanks guys. The frozen California BBQ pizza is heating up.

Nice dude, time to hit some golf balls. Im real close to heading out to play 18. Its really really nice out and wait for it FLTC, NO WIND!!!

Nice new stove OEM, next project, new countertops

haha you my friend are exactly right. Going to rip those ugly ones out and go with either Samsung solid surface or the Dupont Corian stuff. With the built in sink.

Thanks guys. The frozen California BBQ pizza is heating up.

Nice dude, time to hit some golf balls. Im real close to heading out to play 18. Its really really nice out and wait for it FLTC, NO WIND!!!

Do it! I'm not hitting any balls today and may not be hitting any for a week or two. I need to rest my old man shoulder. I don't want to be a gimp when the snow goes away.

Do it! I'm not hitting any balls today and may not be hitting any for a week or two. I need to rest my old man shoulder. I don't want to be a gimp when the snow goes away.

Hey I feel your pain bro. I kinked up the neck stretching in the car. Hows that for old man? Luckily its all but gone now. Its 53* out now and sunny. I should just go practice but I dont think I can resist.

haha you my friend are exactly right. Going to rip those ugly ones out and go with either Samsung solid surface or the Dupont Corian stuff. With the built in sink.

I thought so, it sounds like our ladies are alike, once one project is done, something else starts and then another, I just finished putting new countertops in and it makes a HUGE difference to the look.

I thought so, it sounds like our ladies are alike, once one project is done, something else starts and then another, I just finished putting new countertops in and it makes a HUGE difference to the look.

How did it go? Was it easy?

How did it go? Was it easy?

It took a while and I have done it many times before. To keep costs down I made them myself out of plywood, oak, and large pieces of travertine tile. After putting down the plywood, I layed the travertine down in a pattern and made all my cuts, and then tiled it similar to a floor, I then trimmed to whole counter in 1x3 oak which I stained to look like cherry. I am thrilled with the results, I have also made my own concrete counter tops, wood, and granite in the past (obviously didn't make the granite but installed it) and the look of this is really pleasing. I would have done concrete again but you need 23 days for it to cure and I just didn't have that kind of time this time around.

Edit: I can post pics of the counter if you are at all curious. All told for the whole counter I am out maybe $200-$250 and there is a lot of counter space.

I'm bored.

Kevin

I'm bored too. Back to school tomorrow I think I'm just gonna play video games all day.

It's sunny and mid 30s* so I went out and shoveled a couple inches of powder off the driveway. There's a bunch of ice underneath from driving on it the last couple days without shoveling, so I tried to attack that, but gave up. Threw down some salt and the sun is beating on the asphalt where it's showing so some good melt should take place.

Now I'm bored again. Watching the ladies play, but that's not too exciting. I guess I'll tune in to watch the foreigners play some match play.

Kevin

im glad im bored right now... today was hectic

Ya'll should try working on Sundays, it ain't boring. Monday thru Sat I love my job, on Sundays I hate everyone and everything.

:banghead::beat-up::bicker::curse::eyepoke:

:bomb:

i worked this morning... and it was hectic

Well, today is one of those sadly, monumental days as a THP'er. I received my first ever negative rep today. I've been here for a little over 2 years, and it was my first dose of redness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back